part 3

Nash's Pov*

There was a girl at the door but i didnt know who it was. when taylor told her to come into our hotel room i noticed her it's mackenzie! me and her have texted alot and i have started to develop a crush on her and i think matt does too. But then again she's taylor little sister for crying out loud! we cant even try to have a crush on her or taylor will kill us because he's so protective over her he just met her too. Did i mention that kenzie told me her dad Abuses her every night when he's drunk, yea i feel really bad for her.

Mackenzie's Pov*

Me and taylor we look alike i just noticed he's telling me everything about him so we can get to know each other but im defenitly not going to tell him about dad or he'll make me live with him and mom. to be honest i havent seen my mom since we'll after i was born. I feel like she forgot she even had a second kid i bet she forgot about dad too. "Mackenzie?"taylor said. "Yea?"i said.

"Did u just hear what i said?"taylor asked.

"No sorry i was just thinking" i said.

"About What?" Tay said

"N-Nothing" i said.

"Ok anyway as i was saying tell me a little bit about yourshelf i need to know my little sister better" taylor said.

"Um ok well im 15 years old and i like nutella starbucks and i live with out dad and he abusesme"

He does what? taylor said.

"N-Nothing"i said

"Besides why would you care you and mom left me with dad after i was born anyways" i added

Taylor hugged me

"mackenzie listen i do care about you and i really have missed you i haven't seen you in 15 years and i really want to get to know you better ok?" Tay said

Ok i said.

🌊How is it so far? i know im kinda rushing but please read this story it means so much to me it really does it my first real story besides the magcon imagines and the drew chadwick one! so yea vote and comment please!🐚

Xoxo,

Anonn