Chapter 15

Jack's Pov*

I couldn't believe it. She really did forget who i was, Wh-what? you really forget who i am? "Jack im really sorry if i remembered what you did id forgive you but i just cant, im sorry i really am" no mackenzie its fine really i ju- "kenzie! why are u doi- oh your talking to jack" matt said. yea im done talking to her anyway. tell the guys im going to bed matt. Goodnight "night" matt and kenzie said.

Matt's pov*

What was that about? i asked mackenzie. "I dont know something about forgiving him about something that he did to me i dont know"mackenzie said. Oh well lets go back in before the movie is over i said while grabbing mackenzie's hand. "ok" mackenzie said. I love you "i love you to" then i kissed her, it felt amazing . When we whent back into the hotel room, i noticed everyone whent back to there room except hayes,nash,cam, and taylor they where all passed out. Since mackenzie and i couldn't sleep in my room we whent to her room, thats when me and mackenzie both fell asleep with how tired we where.

Mackenzie's pov*

*the next day*

When i woke up matt was still asleep.He looked so cute. Mackenzie focuse, i decided to take a shower so i got all my clothes which where one of matt's shirts and sweatshirt and my white skinny jeans from hollister. When i got out of the shower matt was still sleeping so i jumped on him to get him up. I didnt work, so i decided to yell at him "MATT WAKE UP" I yelled "Mackenzie is like 9:30am go back to bed" he groaned.No wake up! we have to get everything packed and ready for the plane for tomorrow morning! "We can do that tonight come cuddle with me" matt said. Fine i said, Eventually i fell asleep too.

Taylor's Pov*

I was knocking on mackenzie's hotel room but she wouldnt answer the door. I opened the door and surprisingly it was open, when i opened it i was that mackenzie and matt where sleeping. So

I took a picture to get back at them for no reason and captioned it "aw look how cute you guys look❤️😏" and mentioned mackenzie and matt.

Then i started jumping on them until they woke up "WHAT THE HELL TAYLOR" mackenzie said, Sorry sis i wanted to wake you up just in case you wherent dead i said with a smirk. "taylor get the hell out im trying to sleep" mackenzie said. It 10:30 am get ur ass up i said. "Taylor go away or ill get up and kick you in the balls" mackenzie said. ok whatever love you too sis i said then kissed her on the forehead and left. When i closed the door i saw jack this cant be good.

*SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED💔*