part 5

Taylors pov*

i cant believe our dad would even do that to her. Mackenzie i really wish you would of told me earlier i said. i know i really wish i did to mackenzie said, why did he even do that to you? i asked. I already told you taylor, it was because after mom and dad got divorced he'd go out every night and get drunk then come home and beat the crap out of me she said. Omg mackenzie im so sorry that i left you i should have stayed with you and dad. No its fine she said. Ok! well how about we let the boys back in! k she said. when we opened the door they where standing there like they have seen a ghost. Um guys are you ok? mackenzie asked. No! its because u never told us that happened to you kenzie! they all said except nash. Nash did she tell you something? i asked. Yes ok she did she told me before any of you even knew and i didnt want to tell anyone because she told me to keep it a secret so i kept it a secret for 5 years until now! I cant believe that mackenzie wouldn't even tell her brother i thought in my head. I-Im sorry taylor i didn't want - SAVE IT MACKENZIE OK!?!? i said. oh my god why did i just do that? now im watching my little sister cry right infront of me because i just screamed at her. M-Mackenzie- no taylor im not talking to you im leaving good bye and i hope you have a good life mackenzie said. What did i just get myshelf into?

Short chapter sorry guys! i just got my wi-fi back so im trying to update more(: thanks for reading!😘 xoxo, Anon