Chapter 17

Mackenzie's pov*

*3 months later*

Today was the day me and taylor are getting to see all the boys! We finally are going to florida for magcon and then continuing. I was so happy that i was gettinh to see matt, i havent seen him in 3 months and yes we text, call, and facetime but it's not the same.

Taylor and i got on the plane to go to florida and thats where we are going to meet the boys. "So kenn are you excited to see the boys and matt?" is that even a question? Yes!

4 hours later

We where finally in florida and we where waiting for matt, jack, johnson, aaron, cam, nash and hayes, and carter. That's when i saw him. Matthew lee espinosa, i started to cry uncontrolably. MATT! i screamed across the airport. He saw me and dropped his bags and i ran towards him and cried into his shoulder. "You dont know how much i've missed you mackenzie, i couldnt wait for you to be in my arms" matt said. I heard phones going off which meant the guys where taking pictures. "I missed you so much matt" i said.

"Alright love birds come on lets go to the hotel so we can get ready for next week" Cam yelled. "Okay" me and matt both said, then he grabbed my hand and we all walked out of the airport in miami.

While we where walking i could feel jack's eyes burning into the back of my head. I decided to turn around and jack was watching me. "HEY JACK CAN YOU STOP EYE RAPING ME THANKS" I yelled out loud and everyone looked at me shocked. "Mackenzie Sophia Caniff!" Taylor said. "Dont you ever say that again im not kidding!" Taylor said. "Ok mom" i said. "Mackenzie come over here n-"taylor said but I interupted him. "Taylor you dont own me im 15 years old! i can take care of myshelf! Ok?" I said. After i said that no one talked to each other and all we could hear was our suitcases on the ground.

When we got into the bus to take us to the hotel where we were staying at i had to sit next to taylor. We didnt talk for 5 minutes then taylor broke the silence. "Ok mackenzie im sorry that im acting like your parent and all that crap but im your older brother and i care about you and i dont want you to get hurt and be jerks to other people, I dont want you to get into another i need to take my time to think moment because that last time you did that you got into a car crash, Mackenzie what im trying to say is i love you your my little sister and i have to take care of you when no one will because we're family. And if mom heard u say that she wouldnt let you go anywhere else until your 100" taylor said. "Tay im sorry i said that but i can take care of myshelf!" I said, "Kenz i know you can but i worry about you okay?" "Okay"I said. "I love you kenzie" "I love you to bro💖"

•How was that chapter¿? Comment if i should make more chapters or make another book•😄