Chapter 14

Matt's pov*

All of us where in my room when taylor got a phone call. "Hello?" he said. We couldn't hear what they where saying on the other line but the only thing i heard taylor say was "yes im mackenzie caniff's brother" and then he said "shit" under his breathe. "Thank you" he said. Guys its mackenzie... She got into a car accidenr. That's when my whole world came crashing down.

Mackenzie got into a car accident? i said, "Yea she was at a stop sign and a big truck must of not saw her and turned into her side of the car, but another car saw what happened and called 911 so thats how they got my number to call me" "Guys c'mom we have to get to the hospital and fast" taylor said. We couldn't take taylor's care because mackenzie took it so we took jack g's range rover and drove as fast as we could. When we got to the hospital taylor ran into it and asked what room she was in. "Where's mackenzie caniffs room?" "She's room 108" "Thank you" We all walked to her room and taylor opened the door, Her arm is broken and she has a bandage on her head. Taylor started to cry saying it was his fault but it really wasn't it was jacks.

Jack's pov*

When i walked in her room with the rest of the boys, i felt so bad. it was all my fault. Taylor started sobbing and kept saying it was his fault. Then he looked at me "This is all ur fault jack!" This is all my fault? how is this my fault? "if it wasn't for u and your rumors with your girlfriend's she wouldn't be like this!" That's it taylor im out. Then i left.

Mackenzie's pov*

I couldn't open my eyes but i heard people talking and someone crying. It was taylor! He kept on saying it was his fault then he said something on how it was a guy named jacks fault? who is that? Anyway i started to open my eyes and i saw all the guys Taylor, Matt, Aaron, Nash, Cameron, Johnson, Hayes, And carter. But where was that jack guy? hm wierd. "Mackenzie your up!" They all said in sync "I thought you wheren't going to make it" Taylor said "Hey guys can i talk to kenzie for a second alone?" "Yea sure" they all said. "Great thanks" and then they all walked out. "How are you?" Well as you can see in pain i said while laughing. "Haha right, so is it true?"matt said. Is what true? i asked, "When i was going to fight your dad at the hotel today you said you loved me.... Do you really?" Matt! of course i do, i wouldn't just say that because i wanted to would i?. "No you wouldn't....But since you said i love you to me will you be my girlfriend? i promise i wont treat you like jack did ill take care of you because i love you 2" Aww yes ill be ur girlfriend, but who's Jack?

Matts pov*

Yes! im finally with the girl of my dream's. But then she asked me who jack was and that's when i said You don't remember jack? "No not really, did i date him or something because i really don't remember him, I feel kinda bad because was it him that walked out? I dont know who he is" Oh well maybe you can talk to taylor about forgetting him here, let me go get him. "Kk" she said, When i walked out of the room i said to taylor, Taylor mackenzie dosen't remember who jack is. "She dosen't?" No she told me that she's never heard of him before. "Good because i dont want her to remember what happened between them"

- -

Mackenzie's Pov*

A few days after my crash i finally got to go home! Taylor signed all the release papers for me since my mom was out of town for 10 weeks and ny dad well i dont know where he is. When i got back to the hotel me and matt whent to him room to go and cuddle. "Mackenzie im really happy that your ok" Yea me too.. Matt i thought i wasn't going to make it. i- i thought i was going to die and never see u again. "I thought so too" "Mackenzie" Yea? "I Love You" I love you 2, Then i kissed him. Later that day we all decided to watch a movie in taylors room. Me, Matt, and hayes shared a bed i was in the middle. Taylor, Cam, Nash, and aaron shared a bed and Carter ,Johnson, and Jack sat on the floor. In the middle of the movie jack wanted to talk to me. "Mackenzie im sorry about what happened and i hope we can be friends again" Jack i'd love to forgive you but i dont remember who you are and what u did to me. "What?"