chapter 12

mackenzie's pov*

4 months thats how long its been since i've talk to jack. We make small talk now and then but not alot like we used to. I miss him alot but he's gotten over me probably. Me and the other boys always talk we are still on the magcon tour and its been a heck of a ride. But now we are back in our home town's for a month just to visit family and catch up on thing's.

Yes i should have listened to taylor about jack but i didn't. Biggest mistake ever. But anyway me and taylor are back with our mom and my dad's in prison until who knows when.

Taylor's Pov*

Me and mackenzie are back with our
mom. im really happy that my dad's in jail because of what he did to my sister. Mackenzie has been doing ok after she broke up with jack g and then he rejected her. I think now she has feelings for matt, but if matt and kenzie get together ill be happy for them, What can i say my little sister is growing up.

Matt invited me mackenzie and the rest of the boys including mahogony and her boyfriend to his house to have a pool party before we all hit the road again. When me and mackenzie got there the first thing i did was run to matt's back yard and jump in the pool, it was refreshing. After everyone got there literally everyone jumped im the pool except for mackenzie and jack g.

Lets just say it was really awkward between them. "Hey Matt!" Cameron yelled. "Go talk to mackenzie!" He said to him. So well thats what matt did, When he walked over there i looked at jack then at matt. Jack was pretty mad, as for matt didn't really care actually.

Jacks pov*

I couldn't do this anymore. Mackenzie can i talk to you? alone please? and now. "Fine" she said, When she walked towards me i couldnt help but stare at her. She is so beautiful why would i do that to such a wonderful girl?, "What do you want jack?" she asked.

I wanted to tell you that im really sorry that i didnt forgive you. "jack your just saying sorry now? We haven't talk for 4 months! You could of told me this earlier!" Mackenzie i know your mad but i just want you to forgive me and become friends again! "Im sorry but i dont think we can be friends jack, with what you did to me i just cant jack, im sorry" Then she walked to the pool and jumped in.

I cant believe what i did. Im so stupid.