Part 10

Mackenzie's pov*

The sun was so bright today than usual, im so happy im at the beach right now with my best friends and brother. I feel like taylor dosen't approve of jack and i's relationship but it's my life so i didnt really care. Jack started walking over to me but guess who stopped him? Taylor. So i decided to walk over to him and talk to him. "Hey taylor!" "Yea?" Can i talk to you? 'Sure' taylor why do you think you can just control my whole life?! yes i know your my older brother but let me live a little! i said "Mackenzie listen you dont know who he is you think he's all that when ever he dates girl he breaks up with them a week later because he gets bored with them and never talks to them and i dont want that happening to you ok? i care about you! taylor said. 'Maybe you don't know him well enough taylor ok! i love him!' "Mackenzie you literally just met him yesterday" taylor screamed. Everyone was looking at us now, i grabbed all my stuff and ran back to the hotel. I could hear taylor screaming my name but i didnt stop or look back i just kept on running. When i got back to the hotel i got my keys and whent on the elevator. While i was walking to my room i bumped into somebody, It was jack johnson. "hey mackenzie!" "hey jack" "whats wrong?" he asked. "Nothing wrong jack everything's fine" i said, "It dosent seem alright is it taylor or jack?" 'Its taylor he thinks he can just control my life because im his little sister and he's telling me that jack will dump a girl a week after they date because he gets bored with them' 'Is that true?' i asked. "Mackenzie im sorry but....

Taylor's pov*

Mackenzie wait! i screamed. i cant believe she dosen't believe me im her brother ... but i did just meet her not even yesterday. Taylor! what did you do to her?! jack said.

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE! and sorry this is a short chapter too ill update more soon!