Prologue

Thirteen year old boy named Gideon and a twelve year old girl named Pacifica sat in the bus going to a sleepy town in oregon called Gravity Rises. Gideon was looking at the snowy woods outside the window and signed while Pacifica was doing treasure hunt.

"Gideon! I found a coin!"she beamed a smile at him.

"Good for you" he gave her a small smile. He looked through the window again only to see glimpse of a shadow run fastly like it wasn't even there. He felt a bit uneasy.

Unknowingly they were being watch by a person with orange glowing eyes. It was a fourteen year old girl looking through a crystal ball. She didn't show any slightest emotion but said to herself.

"Once the prophecy is complete, hopefully everything will stop. For everything to be normal." She then touched the crystal ball and the scene slowly change. She saw a boy similarly looking to her standing in a big stage "Even if it makes me look like I'm the bad guy"

The boy in the crystal ball bowed down as the audience gave him a standing ovation. He gave them a fake smile and left the stage. When he entered the backstage, he held his yellow amulet as it glows along with his eyes. He made things float to him like the bottled water at the far table.

"Foolish people"he muttered and drank the water

End

So whaddya think of it. Was is great?

_Yes
_Definitely
_Absolutely!

I rigged it

Please be patient for the first episode to be published. I have many kinds of works that needs to be done.

Have a nice reading!

-Ruri