Episode 1 part 4 WW

Gideon was eager to find more. The next day, he watched it from the moment he finished his shift. He was in the attic and first watched the one that was in the living room, but he unfortunately found nothing. Just his Grunkle falling asleep on the couch with the magazine and Winter finding the camera.

The other one didn't give any solid evidence. He only saw Pacifica reading a magazine, making a scrapbook, knitting puppy clothes, and other random stuff she does that seems to annoy the dog.

"I guess I am being too paranoid." He sighed as he watched the part where they're both asleep. Winter woke up and went out of the room and after a few seconds, there was a glimpse of a big black shadowy creature from the window. The last thing he saw was a red glow. He replayed the scene and paused it when the red glow appeared. "What was that?"

He got more worried. Was that Winter or some other creature?

He wanted more proof. He came down and he tried to look for Winter. He saw him in front of the TV. He approached it but it growled at him. "Shhhh... Just gonna put a camera on your back." He had a smaller camera with him. He took a step forward, only to make Winter run away.

“How did his leg healed after a day?” He said aloud. "Come back!"

Gideon chased Winter around and around the Museum. At times, he would trip or Winter would knock down objects. He chased the pup to the gift shop, making Pacifica see him doing so. He and the dog ran out the museum to the woods.

"Cover for me, Wendy!" Pacifica said, then followed her brother.

"Whatever. There's no customers any,” Wendy began, but was interrupted by a swarm of people who just finished the tour entering the gift shop "Melody is still here any-"

"Mister Pines needs me, please watch the gift shop," Melody said, leaving Wendy alone.

"…Eh, I'm used to this,” Wendy said to herself. "I hate you all."

Meanwhile, Gideon lost Winter. He stopped and knelt down catching his breath.

"Gideon!"

He looked behind him, seeing his sister who wasn't as tired as him but was a bit confused.

"Why did you chase him away?! Also, how did his leg heal!?"

"Pacifica, there's something strange about Winter... He looks like a vicious creature. The Journal said to not to trust anyone," he explained but she looked really angry. She felt untrusted.

"Don't you trust me?" She asked him.

"O-of course I do! But I can't trust a dog whose eyes glow red and legs heal fast!"

"It's just a small puppy! Can't you stop being paranoid for once!?" She let out her anger as she clenched her fist. "Maybe there's some other reasons his leg healed. Don't just jump to conclusions!"

"I-I-"

The bush suddenly rustled from behind him.

 Pacifica saw a glimpse of a big creature, another bush rustled from behind her, and Gideon could clearly see a big shadow.

Pacifica's anger quickly changed to fear. "G-Gideon, I think we should go." Her voice was shaky as her body shook. Then realization hit her: Winter might be in trouble. She couldn't think clearly. Should she risk her and her brother's life for a small puppy that seemed to hate her? She looked at Gideon, only to see him a few meters away from her. She ran to catch up to him.

"Go back, Paz! I don't want you to get hurt!" He shouted at her but she refused to stop.

"It's dangerous to stay here!" She wanted to be safe but at the same time she couldn't think straight. What should she do? That poor puppy was also in danger.