Episode 2 part 2 PWS

Dipper was at the backstage fixing his hair. He kept combing it even if his hair had been already perfect. He looked in the mirror to scan if everything was perfect. He could hear the voices of the excited people. He touched his the sides of the amulet and smiled. Smiled at how stupid everyone can be.

Although there was a lot of hidden stuff planted in the merchandise and seats and all the tricks he'll be showing is rigged, he can do it without those. He just need it in order the staff won't realize what he really had.

What true powers he had.

He doesn't even need to use this stuff considering how dumb the people that lives here. Still, he won't use his amulet that much for such a stupid crowd, but could maybe reveal a secret of an oblivious person that they hid from all.

"It's showtime" he whispered to himself. "Show these fools who's the best"

"I see that you've become a diva" said a voice from behind him. He turned around to see his sister. He ignored her comment and stood from his stool

"Do I have to dress like this" She referred to the showy orange dress.

"Yup, I know you kinda like it, but it'd be better if we style your hair up"

"No, I do like it, but it's not my style. Also, make my hair larger than my head? No thank you" She said and remembered the time her hair was like that, it made her shudder just remembering it. "Not happening again. I won't let you play with my hair again"

"Try to put some energy into it sis. It's not everyday that you'll get to be a guest."

"Do you even know who you're talking to? I don't want to be here, nor do I want to perform in this child's play" She said making Dipper feel a bit insulted "I can outshine you with one magic less trick"

"Well.... I've been apparently talking to my sister who lacks of showmanship and charisma"

"I'm not the same Mabel 7 years ago" Her eyes were different than he remembered. She then walked away and went to the curtains. Dipper suddenly noticed a different aura she was giving.

"We both have changed. Driven further apart forcibly and internationally" Those words made Dipper confused. He didn't know why, but she made a huge change.

Just like him.

What happened in the past few years he has been away?

The old Mabel was never like this. Yeah, she was sarcastic and liked to tease him, but she never showed confidence in a crowd. And she used to be able to show her expression freely. Dipper would mostly have to pull her to stand on stage with him. Even if she was shy, she could shine.

"Your on in 10 minutes" said a buff male their age.

"Thanks Grayson" He walked besides his sister. Then everything went pitch black and the tent was silenced. He suddenly felt a tug on his sleeve. It was his sister's hand

"Your gonna-" He stopped and noticed that she was shaking. He touched her shoulder and he could feel her trembling. He couldn't see her face and he didn't want to.

"I need to go"

But she didn't want to.

"I can't see" her voice was hardly audible. Dipper began to dig into his memories if she was ever scared of the dark. He has a great memory of his childhood, but as far as he tried to remember, she wasn't scared of anything except of stage fright. "It's so dark"

"You scared" he shone his amulet dimly so that she could see him and thought it might calm her down. He also looked at him, surprised to see a tear on her straight but pale face.