Episode 2 part 6 PWS

"Augh! It's been 6 days straight and his face is still all over the newspaper!" the red headed teen slam the paper on the table.

"Even on T.V." Gideon said entering the gift shop with a look of irritation. Pacifica had been spending too much time with Dipper leaving him alone. He felt lonely

"Oh! Old man jr. I think this news would definitely make your day" Gideon raised a brow at her sarcasm. He took the paper, ignoring the irritating name she said.

"Why is my little sister on the paper?" He said as he read the paper. It was the highlight of the newspaper.

' Lil' Dipper has a girlfriend'

It really irritates him that her sister's love life is all over the news. Probably the only news they could think that's interesting.

"Probably the only other face there besides the Pleasures. Their date is the big talk now"Wendy took her magazine "They say the Pleasures are dangerous people so tell blondie to be careful"

"How could say they're dangerous?"

"Gossips. Oh, and have you heard that they're cursed by a ghost"

"There's a ghost!!!" Gideon squealed. Realizing what he just did, he coughed awkwardly turning a bit red. Wendy just looked at him

"...You like ghosts?" She raised a brow

"Y-yeah. A-are you going to make fun of me?" He crossed his arms looking away.

"I would if I don't believe in ghost but whaddya know, I'm actually a believer." she explained getting a relief sign from him. "I'm still making fun if you anyways."

"Ha. That would be great" he sarcastically said. He was still blushing a bit so he had to look the other way.

"Hey, What if your sister gets possessed or something? That would be cool.... At the same time not so cool"

"Still, I couldn't believe you'll get 'kinda' concerned for my sister"

"I'm still a person with a heart you know. Jeez, I've been trying to be polite just to keep my job......... Still, even if I'm fired the old man would rehire me again..... Maybe I don't need to be polite"

"He'll lower your salary"

"Dang it. It tastes bad being polite"

"What tastes bad" Melody said entering the gift shop rather worried.

"Being polite"

"Don't influence him with your ways Wendy"

"Ain't trying and have you seen the-"

"Newspaper? Yeah, and Mister Pines would definitely won't like it" she said with a sign and sit on the stool

"Why's that?" Gideon asked

"He hates the Pleasures end of story" Wendy said.

"We also don't know why"Melody added. "We just need to hide it from Mister Pines. Still, I wonder what the ship name will be Dipcifica, Pacificaper? Oh, I know Dipacificaper!"

She tried to lighten up but-

"Why is my great niece on the T.V. with a Pleasure?!" He shouted stomping into the gift shop

"Too late" Wendy took her ear plugs and listened to musics in high volume, then watched what will happen "Tell me when it's over"

Fiddleford entered the gift shop stomping then looked at Gideon.

"Explain!" He demanded, standing in front of Gideon with his furrowed brows.

"W-what is there to explain?"Fiddleford took the newspaper from his hands and showed him the article.