Episode 1 part 5 WW

The mysterious person continued to walk straight for the creature.

Gideon didn’t know how to respond and only stared in silence. His mind couldn’t process properly, not even getting mad at the person calling him an idiot. But it was true… he was an idiot. He assumed that the person was a girl, judging from her voice and long, light brown hair that was streaked with white.

She slowly walked to the weakened Shadow Wraith and uttered the same spell Gideon said: “VSHFWUDO EODGH!” Her hand slowly glowed blue as it formed into a glowing blade.

The Shadow Wraith forced itself to stand using all of its remaining strength. He charged at her but she dodge him while floating in midair. The creature was furious at seeing her yawn, like she was toying with him.

She sent big rocks and logs towards him. The Shadow Wraith’s eyes glowed brighter and deadlier. It was out of breath and tried to stand up but couldn't. He didn't give up, even if the damage he received made him unable to move. He tried to stand even if he was wobbly. He took a firm step forward with his left front paw and a step backwards using his right paw. He looked at her with hatred and took a deep breath looking downwards.

Grooowl!

He growled so loudly that any living creature’s ears would bleed. The wind from the growl was stronger than any windstorm that it could make even the heaviest of rocks blown away. It would also be like fiery swords piercing through their chest.

But it didn't completely happen.

Gideon had his ears covered and eyes closed for he felt the sword like piercing through his chest for a split second. He had also been moved from his spot. But how did it happen?

He opened his eyes and slowly looked at the two of them. Everything was glowing orange, including him. He felt that the glow surrounding everything made them stay in place. He then noticed something.

The person’s hood was removed and he saw her hair slowly gain more strands of white hair. She also took a glance at him to see if he was safe, making Gideon see her glowing eyes for a split second, but it also made him not know what she looked like.

Gideon’s eyes were blurry and he felt weaker by the second.

She was panting, for her energy was wasted as she had used it to keep the woods safe. But most importantly, she needed to keep him safe, unharmed and away from Him.

The Shadow Wraith finally fell down. "Heh... This is it, huh?" the Shadow Wraith said.

She walked to him slowly.

"But let me tell you this, no matter what you do, YOU CAN'T KEEP HIM WRAPPED IN YOUR CHAINS FOREVER!”

"Shut up! If He escape those chains, I would still do anything in my power to destroy that demon, to stop the Weirdness— TO DEFY OUR FATE!" She stabbed the Shadow Wraith with her remaining power in the center of the head as it groaned in agony. "I, as the Lone Wolf, WILL DESTROY THAT DEMON MYSELF!"

The Shadow Wraith vanished into thin air.

Gideon heard what they said but couldn't understand what they meant. When the spectral blade vanished from her hands, glowing blue flowers that looked like ice sprouted from the place where the Shadow Wraith died.