Episode 2 part 7 PWS

"It still isn't right!" Pacifica took off her braids. She kept changing her hairstyle to see what would be the best for their date. She wore different hairstyle everyday and she felt that everything was getting old. She decided to let it down this day.

She looked at her reflection and signed. She still felt that accepting Dipper's love without really thinking about it was really wrong.

It's like she doesn't like him?

She does like him... but maybe in a different way. Like a friend but what if she's wrong again and regret it this decision.

"Hey, Pacifica" Gideon went in their room and sat om the bed. "Don't you think maybe your spending too much time with Dipper?"

Pacifica's eyes widend in realization. Her goal was to have the best winter break with her brother. She felt guilty for leaving him out. Maybe that's the reason why she felt something was wrong, she's been spending too much time with Dipper.

"I'm sorry, I just got caught up with dating and stuff that I completely forgotten about us" she apologized. "... How about let's do some monster or ghost hunting tomorrow" She said. Gideon smiled at her but it soon faded

"I'm glad to hear that but don't you have a date"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I won't hang out with you" Gideon gave her a look that she didn't understand. He seemed rather worried

"And..... Nothing"

~~~~~~

Pacifica sat inside the 'Dipcifica' boat looking at the starry sky while Dipper was rowing it. They were in the ballroom earlier dancing around.

Pacifica couldn't help but feel really wrong. She had left her brother alone for almost a week, spending time with Dipper. She should have tried to at least be with Gideon with his monster hunting and paranormal stuff, but she could spend time with tomorrow anyway.

Pacifica looked at Dipper who was in his 'own world' again. She was used to Dipper doing that after their dates. She knew that there was something troubling him every day. To the point that he would mutter some words. She was worried that maybe it was her, maybe she had done something to him, but his actions towards her says otherwise.

"Pacifica, are you happy to be with me?" Dipper suddenly asked and he stopped rowing the boat looking at the water.

"Of course I am" Pacifica said, getting a relief smile from Dipper. "Why do you ask?"

"I was worried that you were- never mind" Pacifica wanted to know more, but with Dipper being like that she didn't. Maybe he felt that she didn't like him.

"You know, I thought dancing would be the end of this evening, but you're just full of surprises" she laughed.

"Don't you want this evening to last?"

"Yeah, I do but- I think my brother and I should spend some more time. You know, some sibling fun" she said, hoping he would understand. " Is it okay to call off the date tomorrow?"

"O-oh sure! I don't mind it all"He lied.

He clearly doesn't mind it. After the date, he walked Pacifica home, then went straight back to the manor in his room sitting on his bed.

"Gideon Southeast" he muttered activating his amulet making various of objects float in the air.

He breath in and out thinking that Gideon must be manipulating her to get Pacifica away from her. Sitting for hours trying to come up with false reasons on how he uses magic.

The amulet

He couldn't think of anything that could be the reason why he can't read their minds but that. It has to be Gideon with an amulet and no one else. He has white hair that is clearly caused by his amulet, but why did it affect all of his hair. But there was no doubt about it