Chapter 2

Still tweaking the story! :)

Ashton's P.O.V:

It feels like there's a ship up my ass.

Luke's P.O.V:

"Hola hola hola Cal!" I scream at him.

"Hola to you too." He says, stifling a laugh.

"Bye guys! I'm off to Louis'." Michael says, heading out the door.

"Okay, bye!" We both say in unison, and then he leaves.

"How are you?" He asks me.

"Fine, Ashton's being fucking gross again though" I say.

"The usual." He replies.

I grab the remote off the coffee table and turn on the TV. News. Ew.

"Who the fuck watches the news anymore?" I say.

"I do." He says, laughing.

"Oh, well, it's boring." I say, flicking through the channels. I stop on a movie network and end up watching a horror movie.

"AH!" I scream in the middle of it.

"Dude, it's not even scary." Calum says, picking up the remote and switches it to youtube.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks.

"I don't know. Sex sent me to the ER?" I recommend.

"What?" He asks.

"It's a show on TLC. It's hilarious." I reply.

"Ok." He says, searching it up.

Ashton's P.O.V:

I open up my laptop and go onto twitter, looking at my messages and stalking fans. Sounds creepy, right? Well they do it to me too, so I don't see the whole massacre of it.

I reach a tweet that caught my eye. 

"

@Ashton5SOS

Hi Ashton Irwin from 5SOS

Q: What's spider-mans favourite month?

A: web-uary 

x1438"

Wow. They tweeted me 1438 times? That's nuts. I click on their profile and hit follow. I decide to follow some people, so I go through some of my followers and click follow. I sign out of twitter and go on youtube, searching up some of my favourite youtubers. I sigh seeing that none of them have uploaded anything new yet and close my laptop.

Life's good.

Sometimes.

I get up from my bed and walk into my bathroom to take a shower. I turn the knob and wait for it to get to the temperature I want and I step in.

Luke's P.O.V:

"Dude... we seriously just watched youtube for 3 hours straight..." I say, feeling myself get tired.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go make spaghetti." Calum says, walking off to the kitchen.

I decide I could go talk to Michael but he's at Louis', and then I think of talking to Ashton but I hear water running so I figure he's probably taking a shower. I walk into the kitchen and sit on the floor.

Calum looks over to me and starts laughing.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" He asks me.

"I don't know." I reply.

Ashton's P.O.V:

I step out of the shower and dry myself off, and decide to just go to bed.

I walk over to my bed and lay under the covers, falling asleep almost immediantly.

Woo for two chapters I've edited in a day! I still have to edit two more. I'm like pissing myself right now, so anyways, bye guys! -Bailey