Chapter 11

song for this part: https://soundcloud.com/walidfeghali/the-empty-world   I have no clue why I haven't been uploading. Actually I do, I'm addicted to the sims. 

DISCLAIMER: CAKE IN THIS!! YAY FOR WRITING! GO WATCH DON'T STOP 

Ashton's P.O.V:

We both walk over to the car and I get in the the passengers side. Fuckkkk, my leg hurts like fucking hell. "Hey, do you know what the fuck happened to my leg?" I asked him, holding my leg.

"Yeah. Apparently you fell on your bedframe and sprained your knee." He says.

"Oh." I say.

"Ashton, I know it's bad timing but I seriously need to know what to do with these two people I like." He says.

"I honestly don't know what to tell you, Luke!" I say.

"I have to tell you something." He says.

"Yeah? What is it?" I ask.

"I'm gay." He replies.

"What?" I say.

"I'm gay." He says.

"You-?" I say.

"Yes." He says, sighing.

 "What?" I ask again stupidly.

"I've answered twice." He says.

 "Oh." I say.

The rest of the ride home was silent.

Luke's P.O.V:

Why did I tell him first? I ask myself, sighing in my head.

I finally drove to the house and he ran out of the car and into the house. I imagine he probably ran into his bedroom, so I get out of the car, lock the doors and walk inside.

I went inside to see Calum watching TV on the couch. Same old, I guess.

"Hey Cal, can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Yeah, sit down." He said, patting the seat next to him.

"Okay, so, uh." I say.

He gives me a puzzled look and stares at me waiting for me to say something.

"I like you." I say.

"Duh." He says, laughing.

"What?" I ask.

"I know." He replies.

ooohhh....

"W-what?" I ask again.

"These walls are like paper, I heard you talking to Ashton." He says.

"Oh.." I say.

"Yep." He says.

"Don't worry, though." He says.

"I like you too." He says, giving me a wink and then walking off.

"Wait what?!?!" I yell.

The fuck was that? Woah woah woah, okay, calm down Luke. Jesus fucking christ. I sit there and try to decipher what just happened, nope, I can't. I am so confused. What the fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------

CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE, FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY I GOT AROUND TO WRITING IT WOO YES PARTY. I'll update later, probably a longer chapter. I have like no time legit right now, it's midnight and my neighbours are actually having a PARTY. And it doesn't help when they're two inches away from your house. And it also doesn't help when their doorbell sounds like your doorbell. It's horrible. I can't sleep because of those fuckers. Anyways, bye! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. :)