Chapter 15

Ashton's P.O.V:

"It was.. umm.. It was Michael." I say.

-----------------------------------------------------

Calum's P.O.V:

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Uhh.. Yeah..." He says.

"Why the fuck would Michael do this shit?!" I scream at him, covering my face with my hands.

"Drunk with Louis or some shit.. is what I'm guessing." He says.

"Let me ask you a question, why the fuck, would someone that HAS COME OUT TO ALL OF US, try to corrupt the fucking band? He didn't even know my password!" I yell.

"Oh, he doesn't? Well, he and Louis don't know how to even log in to their own account. No way could they hack yours." He says.

"Cause that makes me feel so much better." I say, sighing.

"You lost all your followers." Ashton says, sighing after me.

"I could give two shits about the fucking followers!! It's the fucking asshole who did that!" I scream.

Luke's P.O.V:

 "I could give two shits about the fucking followers!! It's the fucking asshole who did that!" I hear Calum scream.

I mumble under my breath, falling back asleep with the 2 lads arguing in my room.

Calum's P.O.V:

Okay, okay. Calm down Calum. Calm down. Okay, I can't fucking calm down. I have absolutely no idea what to do right now. I guess there's nothing I can really do.

"I'll be back." I say to Ashton, standing up and walking towards Luke's door.

"Where ya goi-" He asks, but I back out of the room and slam the door shut.

I'm going to Louis', just in fucking case it was them. 

I walk down the stairs and make my way over to the door. 

"Okay." I whisper to myself, grabbing the key from my pocket and unlocking the door, shutting it after.

I start walking down the pavement, and think about the situation.

Why would Michael even do something like that? Maybe it wasn't him. But that's not going to delay me going over here.

I get lost in my thoughts and eventually hit my head on a pole. Fuckkkk. Ok, that fucking hurt.

I back away from the pole, looking at the street names beside me.

"467 Alter Way"

I crushed into a pole infront of Louis' apartment. Isn't that something to wake you up from your thoughts? 

I push open the door to the lobby and give the register worker the keycard copy I have of their room.

"Thank you sir, you may go up." She says, giving me a reassuring smile. And that sure doesn't help my fucking day.

Luke's P.O.V:

[Dreaming about Calum]    <-- A:N: (so creepy, this makes me feel uncomfortable omg lol)

I open my eyes, but immediately close them from the bright light shining through my window.

"That was interesting." I hear someone from the end of the room say.

"What was?" I ask, keeping my eyes closed.

"You screaming Calum in your sleep." He says, giggling.

"Fuck you, Ashton." I say.

Calum's P.O.V:

I walk up the flight of stairs which actually feel like a 60 hour flight. I finally reach their flat and press my head against the wall.

[Faint whispering] "Do you think what we did to Calum was right?" I hear Louis ask. 

"Yeah, he fucking deserved it. They all do." Michael says. I snicker, getting ready to keycard the door open, but get pulled back by someone.

"Don't. Scream." They say.

Aw. Cliffhanger, sheet. I'll update sometime this week (I hope) I am on vacation right now, and go home tomorrow, so I might write jetlagged, but we'll see. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry they are so short. :(. Anyhow, bye! :)