Sweet Nightmares

Hi guys :D

So far since the last chapter, Undercover Angel has certainly become a success, I thank you all ^_^

So the last chapter, you met Rose's mate (an arrogant, smirk-like guy) though not much is known about him yet, this chappie just might have some more info about him (in other words, they're will XD) Once again, do not own book cover, thanks for reading :D

Hope ya enjoy the chapter :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The glitter of the stars seemed to lighten my eyes as I lay under the stars. My rainbow eyes seemed to absorb the twinkling of the bright light, causing them to shine as bright as stars. If I had a mirror, I could number the stars.

The ground seemed warm despite the chill in the air. It also seemed softer and comfortable than usual too.

I groaned as I felt a heavy weight against my stomach. I tried to stir about, but I couldn't. My eyes fully opened, and I saw the outline of a dark shadow. It seemed to be purring with content.

It was a wolf.

I tried to scream, but I was gagged before I could squeal my lungs out. Sparks flew where ever we touched. I tried to resist him pulling me to his chest, but I couldn't, he was too strong.

I then felt the wolf start nipping where my neck and shoulder meet together to become one. It continued doing that, and to my complete and utter embarrassment, I moaned. Then he bit me.The pain came in fierce waves as I cried out in agony. I was no longer myself.

I was his.

I gasped softly as I jolted myself out of my nightmare. I could nearly feel the pleasure of the nipping, and the pain of the bite. It scared me out of my wits. At least the nightmare wasn't true.

Or was it?

I quickly looked to my right. Nothing there. On my left side, however, was where my predicament began. My mate was sleeping right beside me, his arm around was warm, though the sparks that I felt were soft. Not the raging kind like when we first met.

I quickly rolled over out of his grasp, and unfortunately, he seemed to sense that, and he pulled me closer to him. It must be part of the mate bond or something. One thing became clear. If I wanted to escape, then I was going to have to do something and fast. Mother was mostly getting worried by now. I usually told her on my phone if I was going to be late, but by chance has it, I had left it at home.

I pushed my mate away again, and he once again hugged me even harder. This wasn't going to work out! Wait a minute...

I quickly snuggled up against him as I remembered the little trick my Mom taught me how to do. My head snuggled in the crook of his head, and he quietly moaned. I then drew my fingertips into a little moon on his neck. Soon enough, the spell worked, and he was sleeping like a baby.

I quietly got up and opened the door. I needed to get out of here quickly or someone was bound to hear. My footsteps were the only signs that I had once been here. For some reason, angels don't have that much of a scent, which was good for pretending we were just humans. So I didn't have to worry about my scent being much of a problem.

I entered of what must be some kind of kitchen. It was enormous, just like the other parts of the house. Why would one guy need this much space? I mean, seriously, I would be fine with a hollow log, as long as I had my coffee and a pillow, I could sleep the world in a simple log.

I then heard someone coming down the hall from where I just came from. Oh crap. The moon goddess must want me to stay if she won't let me escape. I quickly looked for a place to hide, but there was none. My only choice was to run.

And that's what I did. But I didn't have that much of an advantage. I didn't know the layout of this place, the guy who was currently chasing me obviously walked these hallways thousands, possibly even millions of times. I literally had no hope of escaping unless if I had a map, and this guy following me tripped over something.

I then felt arms wrap around me as I was caught. I nearly screamed but I quickly bit my tongue to hold it back. The last thing I need is my mate too see me escaping.

The man who held me spun me around in his strong arms as I was now facing him. I have to admit, he was kind of cute, with his soft blonde hair and pale skin, he even had cute freckles sprinkling his nose. He looked like the kind of boy who was carefree. He was wearing a name tag that said Beta Trey.

Oh crap! Why do I have to deal with the beta?

Trey stared at me for a moment, and I could tell he was thinking about killing me for roguery, but then he realized I was human. "What are you doing here?" He hissed. Oh crap. I got him angry. I decided to go for the cute but innocent look. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and leaned dangerously close. "Oh, well I needed to stay at a hotel for a few hours, but they cancelled my reservation. So this really hot guy said I could stay here, and now I'm trying to find the entrance. Sorry for any inconvenience I caused. Tell the hot guy with the dark hair I really appreciated the stay here." I smiled my one hundred watt smile and turned away, walking silently and seductively, hoping he would guide me to the entrance.

"Wait, I'll walk with you." SUCCESS!!!

Trey walked me to the front of the house and nodded to the door as I waved good bye and started out of that door. Once I was out of view in the dense forest that surrounded the house, no make that mansion, I was out of there like my as* was on fire. Oh, how I love the sweet taste of freedom.

I soon realized that the guy took off my shoes and the extra baggy hoody I was wearing, leaving me in a tank top and barefooted, but I didn't care. The farther away I got from the house, the more I could breathe. I just got another worry off my shoulders, now I just need to evacuate to Europe or somewhere where he can't find me, and he will never know.

In another way, I felt kind of bad leaving him there alone, since I was supposed to me his mate, he would never truly love someone, yet, I honestly didn't know if I had any love to give. This incident just came so suddenly, I just didn't know how to react.

I climbed into a ancient maple tree and snuggled in the boughs. The moon was shining, and I wondered whether the Moon goddess was looking my way or not. I doubt it, but, ANYTHING is possible.

Until tomorrow, I would let the stars shine down on me, then I would make my escape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, that was a long chappie, and it was surprisingly easy to write :O

Hope ya'll enjoy :)

Please: READ

COMMENT

VOTE

curlyfry6