My Final Gift To You

A/n. I'm letting rvb scenarios jump in, I think I've already said that before but I'm saying it again if so.
Thank you so much for 268 reads, it means so much to me. Thank you my readers!
-Alaska

Epsilon
Washington woke up in a panic and sat up in his bed, he was drentched in sweat and the presemce of I was not helping him because the was laughing except I don't really know why, Wash got up to drink a little water but he knew it won't help, he just wanted to sleep.

His breathing had calmed down after a while but he was lying on the floor, I was quiet for a few seconds but once Wash went to sleep his nightmares would return. Wash fell asleep on the bathroom floor, too tired to go back to bed and I went offline trying to find something to do that would keep his mind occupied.

I was not always concerned for my host but didn't want his nightmares to return, Allison was fresh in my memory database but David was a good host to me but this was how I was going to repay my first friend? I faced the sleeping man and felt sadness, A.Is didn't feel emotions but it seemed like sadness to me at least. I watched for a little while longer then frowned making up my "mind", "Wash" I called but got no responsec "Wash" I repeated and got a groan in response.

"Go lay down" I ordered and after a while the freelancer complied then got up, he was dead tired and you could tell by his facial expression. David dropped on the bed before quickly falling back asleep amd I still stood in the bathroom, "I have to find something to keep myself busy or-" I trailed off and jumped through the ship's wires and systems to find the Counsoler or the Director.

"Sir I believe I am unfit for duty" I said causing the man to face me "why would you suggest that?" He asked setting down the datapad, "sir I have been recieving "nightmares" if you will for the past few weeks and they have been affecting my hosts' sleeping patterns".

I described the issues I had noted during my time with Wash, I had finished and the man stood silent, "I will inform the Director but for tonight find something to keep youself occupied" he said and I returned to Washington's quarters. "Soon you won't have to jump at every little thing or fear the other A.Is and you won't have nightmares anymore" I said to myself and pulled up a file.

Wash
I woke up the next morning and just laid on my bed, I was still sweaty but not as much 'A shower might make me feel better' I grumbled and pushed up from my bed, I stepped in the bathroom and undressed to get into the shower. The warm water felt cold as it washed down my neck and back, I don't recall how long how long I was in the shower but part of me didn't want to leave.

I felt the scar on the back of my neck but there was a new wound "what?" He asked "Epsilon" the A.I did not respond so Wash got dressed in his armor then headed to find the Director, the man was facing a monitor "you came for Epsilon" he said and the A.I chip was in his hand but Wash was too surprised to say anything, "he is unfit for duty and is going to be "retired" in an hour" the Director explained leaving the freelancer curious and heartbroken.

'I can handle his nightmares, Epsilon is my friend even with nightmares. Why did he do this?' I wondered and tge Director faced me "you have one hour to say your goodbyes and that's all" he stated firmly and I nodded.

One more hour before I lose my best friend and teamate.

He tossed the chip carelessly and I grabbed it out of the air with one hand before leaving.

This is going to be the longest hour of my life.

A/n. I am super sorry for not updating last week and I hate to say it but expect slow updates because I can't think of anything and no one has requested which makes me sad.
Don't forget to request, vote and follow!