Chapter 0: Tagged!

Hey guys! Did you miss me? I know when I posted this you were like, "Oh my god a new chapter!" Well nope Got tagged by WritingPixie33 to list 10 anime other than Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, One Piece, or Dragonball Z. So here's my list!

Figure 17

Death Parade

Death Note

Sword Art Online

My Hero Academia

Inuyasha

Seraph of the End

Kill la Kill

Blue Exorcist

Soul Eater

So there is the list now here is who I tag;

DeathUponDeath_A27

bunnywarlord

Willowing_Whisp

Wolfer6

dannybleachkingamvs

I also decided that if you NEW lovers made it through this tag, you are the only ones to see this announcement! NEW id indeed making a comeback! I'm even going to give you a description.

So the new series is going to be called 'Renewed' cause yeah that's what i'm going with. At this point Alex and Grant have been in college for a year and incase you were wondering; yes Weiss did answer the scroll in the last chapter of NEW but since then, Alex couldn't bring himself to call again. However, Alex is apparently now a computer genius and harnessed his scroll and remnants technology. He and Grant don't feel comfortable in our world but can't figure out how to get back to Remnant. However, one day, remnant needs them and they need to help move along the timeline but can they do it without coming in contact with their old friends?

Other than this one, there are more projects coming that I'm Excited about including a Collab with a guy on fanfiction who actually wrote the first 8 chapters of NEW. So as a fair warning, keep to date on my 'conversations' because I will give you guys lots of updates!

Later!