chapter 3

You'll know when to play the music

I'm sorry but I had to okay,,, gorillaz is my favorite band

"What the hell!?" Ukai snapped.

"Shit."

Kuroo shot out of his chair and walkes over to his manager. "Ukai-kun, we are sorry, but I mean, the store was a mess-"

"No, shut up." He put his hand on Kuroos face.

"Okay then."

"I just want to say.." Ukai looked up at him then Bokuto. "Thank you."

Bokutos face was plastered with confusion and Kuroo tilted his head.

"Ive been wanting to clean up, but I'm too lazy and dont have the time either." He sighed.

"Ooohh!!" Bokuto ran over to them and folded his arms. "So we did pretty good yeah!?"

"You did a decent job, I must say, but there still needs to be work done." Ukai let go of Kuroo and put his hands on his hips.

"Huh?" Bokuto and Kuroo frowned a little, disappointed in themselves.

"We need new posters up, we need to get a damn air freshener, and remodeling." Ukai looked over in Akaashis direction. "Also, who's that?"

"Thats-" Kuroo started but was interrupted by Akaashi who quickly walked over to Ukai and shook his hand.

"Akaashi keiji, I'm a friend of your employees."

Bokuto and Kuroo glanced at each other and gave each other another look that screamed obvious words, this one being 'I cant believe how pretty his first name is in think I'm in love'.

"I'm sorry." Ukai whispered.

"What- oh, no trust Me, they aren't that annoying and they didnt force me here." Akaashi released his hand and shoved his own in his jacket pocket. "I'm actually here to help them."

"Ohhh! Perfect, an extra hand!" Ukai grinned. "Alright then, its a new day, so let's get started."

_________________________

The entire day was a stress ball, they ran to stores for supplies, removed things, added things, replaced things and painted things.

"I say, we end the night with a dance party!" Kuroo shouted.

"No." Everyone else said in unision

"You have no choice, you chose this path." Kuroo walked over to the radio behind the counter and connected his phone to it. "What should we dance to~?"

"Kuroo, I will scream if I have to listen to your playlist again." Bokuto furrowed his eyebrows.

Kuroos playlist didnt have a style or flow, it was just a bunch of songs put together by different artists and alot of it was foreign.

"Then Akaashi gets to hear my beautiful playlist!" Kuroo beamed and turned off the lights, leaving glowing white christmas lights on edges and corners that they set up.

"Should I be scared?" Akaashi whispers to Bokuto and Ukai, who was already running to the door.

"Very, you should be terrified." Bokuto shuddered.

Kuroo snickered and turned the music up to where it was blasting and he hopped over to Bokuto and Akaashi to see their reactions.

Bokuto looked over at Akaashi, expecting to see his ears filled with blood and tears streaming down his face, but his face was actually beaming.