chapter 5

The three walked out of the movie theater and decided to stop at a nearby fountain that nobody was around.

"Do you think throwing pennies in water will really grant a wish?" Bokuto asked.

"No. I think its like lying to yourself for your own sanity." Akaashi replied.

"So if I were to wish to die-"

"Kuroo shut up." Bokuto threw a pebble at him.

Akaashi laughed and reached In his bag and pulled out three pennies. "Wanna make a wish?" He asked.

"I do!!!" Bokuto swiped a penny.

"Kuroo?" Akaashi looked over at him.

"Sure."

Akaashi tossed him a penny then looked into the water. "Do you guys know what you're gonna wish for?"

"Yep." They both nodded, closed their eyes, then threw their pennies in.

Akaashi pursed his lips and tossed his penny in.

"Whatd you wish for Akaashi!?" Bokuto asked.

"I can't say, or it won't come true."

"Oooh!" Bokuto nodded. "I see."

"Alright, we should get back to the store." Kuroo said.

"No not yet." Akaashi shook his head. "I wanna take you both on a date."

"Where?" Kuroo asked.

"I dunno. Wherever you want." Akaashi shrugged.

"I wanna visit your closet-" Bokuto started, but was interrupted by Akaashi shushing him.

"Not yet."

"Not yet?" Kuroo grinned.

Akaashi ignored him and started walking, Bokuto skipping behind him. "Where should we go, Bokuto?"

"I wanna go bowling!" Bokuto threw his hands up.

"Then lets go bowling." Akaashi nodded.

"I bet youd love to play with balls right now, you dirty cabbage." Kuroo nudged him.

"I would have been flustered if you didnt say cabbage." Akaashi snorted. "By the way, are you even a virgin?" Akaashi asked him, raising an eyebrow.

Kuroo looked away and chuckled. "I havent had sex, but I sure can seduce anyone." He said proudly.

"Obviously." AKaashi rolled his eyes. "What about you Bokuto? Are you a virgin?"

"Yes." Bokuto nodded, half proudly, half embarrassed.

"I knew you'd be." Akaashi smiled.

"What's that supposed to mean!? Did you just call me fat!?" Bokuto gasped and gripped his shirt over his chest, offended.

"No, I said that because even though you've got a better build than Kuroo and all, you're too cute and stupid to have had sex." Akaashi told him.

"Ooooo, cabbage called you stupid~" Kuroo teased.

"Being stupid is better than being a provocative asshole." Akaashi looked at Kuroo, who was now offended and had his jaw dropped.

"I am not an asshole!" Kuroo gasped.

"Well I mean you are what you eat-" Bokuto muttered.

Akaashi laughed and covered his mouth, and Kuroo gasped even louder.