chapter 6

It was nearly seven in the morning when Akaashi woke up. The sun wasn't quite up yet, but its light was rising from behind the mountains and trees.

He lazily opened his eyes and tried to sit up, but a heavy arm laying across his chest stopped him. He looked to his right and saw Kuroo laying next to him then shot his head to the right and saw Bokuto. He lifted up the blanket slightly to peek under it then laid back down and sighed.

Then he started laughing. He closed his eyes and let out small laughs for a moment. He brought his hands up to his neck and felt around his skin.

"How could I have almost forgot about that." He thought to himself.

He picked up the arm across his chest and sat up then dropped arm back onto the bed and scooted down and out of the bed.

He rubbed his eyes and picked up his trousers from the floor and put them on with a pair of sweatpants then walked out of the bedroom after pulling the blanket up over the shoulders of the two others in his bed.

He went to his kitchen and searched for food to eat while stretching his arms. He got a bowl of cereal and set it on the counter and decided to not sit down for obvious reasons.

After a few minutes he heard footsteps behind him then felt a pair of arms wrap around him. "You're up early."

"You are too, Kou."

"I have a natural alarm clock so I wake up early." He shoved his face into Akaashis neck and placed small kisses on him.

"Dont you two have work to attend to this morning?" Akaashi asked.

"Yeah, but so do you, you still haven't made our flyers."

"I've been distracted."

"Where do you Work, Akaashi?" Bokuto asked into his neck.

"I do shifts at a restaurant."

"Why haven't you been working?"

"Because you and bed head suck up all my time."

"Sorry~" he leaned forward and kissed his cheek then went back to suffocating himself in Akaashis neck.

Akaashi smiled and stood up straight, brushing off Bokuto, and putting his bowl in the sink. Bokuto shuffled over to him and turned him around, gripping his sides. "I wanna cuddle more."

"I want more kisses." Akaashi wrapped his arms around Bokutos neck.

"Will I get kisses in return?"

"Of course."

Bokuto smiled and placed their lips together, kissing him slowly.

Then their moment was interrupted by Kuroo, who walked into the kitchen wearing just his briefs and scratching his back. "Why do you two always makeout when I'm not around?"

"Because you always ruin the moment." Bokuto said as Akaashi trailed kisses around his neck.

"No I dooont." Kuroo whined. "Besides, isn't this my date? Shouldn't I get to be the one being smothered by him?"

"That was yesterday, besides, you got way more than your share last night." Bokuto pouted and hugged Akaashi tightly.

"Yeah well I wasn't the one who took his v-"

"Okay, let's not start off the morning with arguing." Akaashi shuffled away from Bokuto and threw his arms around Kuroo. "And he's right, you did take more than your share last night."

"Whatever, I just wanna eat breakfast and go to work." Kuroo looked away from the boy dangling on him.

"Why are you so butt tickled?" Akaashi asked, moving to Kuroos line of vision.

"Butt tickled?" Kuroo looked down at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah like butt hurt."

"You dweeb." Kuroo shook his head with a laugh and wrapped his arms around Akaashi and picked him up then placed him on the counter.

"Your breath smells like ass." Akaashi scrunched up his nose and waved his hand in Kuroos face.

"Yeah like your ass." He muttered.

"Shut up." Akaashi shoved Kuroos face into his chest and ruffled his hair.

"Hey Akaashi, I have a question." Bokuto piped up as he poored milk into his cereal.

"Ask away, Kou."

"Are we a one night stand?" Bokuto asked nervously.

Akaashi raised his eyebrows and loosened his grip on Kuroos hair. "Koutarou, what makes you think that?" He furrowed his eyebrows a bit and Kuroo lifted his head up and looked at Bokuto.

"I dunno, its just a question I guess, I don't wanna give myself high hopes of anything just for them to be knocked down." Bokuto shrugged and ate his cereal.

"Bo, I wouldn't make people like you two one night stands." Akaashi sat up straight and sighed. "You two both mean alot to me, I wouldn't do that to you. I know you wouldn't do it to me, at least thats what I like to think, but even so, I.."

Kuroo and Bokuto looked at him impatiently and Akaashi bit his lip.

"I'm pretty sure I'm in love with both of you, even if its just maybe a crush or something, I have Really strong feelings for you." He finished.

"Really?" Bokuto asked with milk dripping out of his mouth.

"No shit, Bokuto." Kuroo let go of Akaashi and stood up. "Akaashi wouldn't say something like that without meaning it."

Akaashi nodded and fiddled with his fingers. "I really care about you guys." He muttered.

Bokuto set his cereal down and wrapped his arm around Kuroos shoulders then hooked his other one around Akaashis waist and brought him down into a hug. "We love you Akaashi!" Bokuto said through a voice crack.

Akaashi smiled and hugged both of them. "I love you guys too." He sighed.

"On a more serious matter," Kuroo broke up the hug but kept his arms in place. "We dont want to force you into anything, but we need to know if you want to commit to an actual relationship with both of us."

"I don't know.." Akaashi looked down at the space between them. "I want to, and my parents are supportive, but I don't know."

"We can give you some time if you need." Bokuto said.

After a few moments of slince, Akaashi looked at them. "No, I don't need time."