two.

before we left for corbyn's, we changed our clothes from the nasty sweats we had on to unpack to some nice outfits and simple makeup.

riley's outfit

emma's outfit

sofia's outfit

sofia's outfit

we ordered an uber to corbyn's house

we ordered an uber to corbyn's house. the ride consisted of emma and sofia talking about which band member from corbyn's band they thought was the hottest.

my brother is in a band called "why don't we". they're pretty good, it's 5 guys: corbyn, jonah marais, zach​herron, daniel seavey, and jack avery. we follow them on instagram and twitter and personally i thought daniel was the hottest.

he was so adorable with those dimples and that cute smile. but he's my brothers friend so it will probably never happen. corbyn has always been over protective of me especially with boys. when we were in elementary school, i was in 2nd grade and a little boy was attempting to flirt with me. corbyn was right near me and as soon as he heard the little boy say he thought i was pretty, he came over and made me walk away from the little boy. he then gave me a lecture on how boys are mean and nasty, and how they have "cooties". but that's what i have always had to deal with. i've only had one boyfriend and that was after corbyn left for la, and it didn't last but a month.

when we arrived at the why don't we house, the girls and i got out of the car and walked up to the front door. i knocked hoping corbyn would open it. but obviously not.

seconds later, a tall boy with kind of shaggy brown hair came to the door. he had blue eyes and big lips. i think his name is jonah.

"hey im corbyn's sister, riley.", i said with a smile.
"oh yeah, come in.", jonah replied with the same smile.

we walked in the door and corbyn was coming from around the corner. on the couch sat a curly haired boy with brown eyes known to be jack.

"hey sis!", corbyn exclaimed jogging over to me and embracing me in a big hug. maybe he missed me more than i missed him. i didn't think he was going to let go but he finally did. by that time, the rest of the boys had joined us in the living room for introductions. "riley, emma, and sofia, this is jonah, zach, jack, and daniel. boys this is riley, my sister, and her two friends, emma and sofia." he said pointing to everyone as he went around the room.

"are you implying that i only have two friends, bean?" i asked jokingly. emma and daniel both laughed at that which made me smile.

"no riles. i was just sayi-"

"i know corbyn. i was being sarcastic."

"oh okay."

we all spent some time just talking. corbyn had asked me about how school was, which i have to finish my senior year online over the summer and next school year. we ended up talking about their music and tour coming soon. after a while we were starting to get hungry and because they're a bunch of teenage boys, they don't have actual food so our options were pizza or going out to eat. the vote ended up coming to going out to in n out burger.

jonah ordered 2 ubers because we couldn't fit into one, so one car was corbyn, me, emma, and daniel, with corbyn in the front and me in the middle of the second row. the second car was jack, sofia, zach and jonah.

once we were at in n out, we all ordered and got some tables pushed together for all of us. on my left was corbyn and on my right was daniel. dinner consisted of more talking and eating.

while corbyn was talking to jonah across from us, daniel said in a low voice so he wasn't heard by everyone, just me, "so what are you doing here in la?"

"i got signed to a modeling company.", i replied.

"well i see why they signed you. you're very beautiful.", he said looking me in the eyes. i couldn't help but look back into his. they were the prettiest blue green eyes i have ever seen. so easy to get lost in them.

"thank you.", i replied blushing. i mean what else would you do when a hot boy calls you beautiful.

"you're welcome. where do you get your looks from because you're brother doesn't have them.", he jokes.

i laugh and reply with, "im not sure. i look a lot like our mom and corbyn looks more like our dad."

"wow even your laugh is beautiful.", he says smiling. there's the dimples.

i blush and look at him probably a little longer than i should. corbyn eventually saw we were talking and butted into our conversation, "i find myself very attractive. maybe that's why i have a girlfriend.", corbyn says referring to christina.

joking oo's spread through the table and everyone laughs it off, finishing their food. daniel looks a little upset by what happened so i decide to make it better, not caring about corbyn's smart remarks. i lean in towards daniel and whisper close to him, "don't worry about corbyn, i think you're very attractive.", i say with a smile as i put my hand on his thigh close to his knee. daniel turns his head and looks at me. again i start to get lost in his eyes.

"thank you riley." he says smiling wide as he rests his hand on mine. i smile back at him again and we both remove our hands and finish our dinner.

when dinner was done, the boys got an uber back to their place and the girls and i got one back to ours. while we were waiting, corbyn came to say bye to me, "bye riles. you guys should come back tomorrow, but stay away from daniel. i don't need my little sister​ getting wrapped up in boy drama."

"corbyn, i respect your brotherly love, but im not 7 any more. im almost 17 years old. let me live my life."

"okay. i guess i have no control over what you do.", he walks away and daniel comes up to me.

"hey riley.", he said, "i had a really great time tonight, talking to you."

"me too.", i smiled.

"thanks for making me feel better too, im glad you're​ coming back tomorrow."

"i am too."

"i uhm.. i was wondering if i could get your number?", he said blushing nervously and put his phone out for me to take.

"of course.", i smiled and took his phone from him. i put my number in and changed the contact name from "riley besson" to "riley 💜", then texted myself from his phone so i know it's daniel. i handed him back his phone. the boys uber pulled up and i knew daniel had to go.

i literally met him today but i got a sad feeling knowing he had to leave. he looked at me and i walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso and his went around my shoulders. he smelled really good and i wished i could stay in his arms forever but jack called for him so i had to let go. he waved bye as he got in the car and i walked back over to emma and sofia.

our uber pulled up shortly after and we got in heading back to our house.