eight.

i woke up monday morning and emma and sofia we're already up, getting ready. they were going to explore downtown portland.

i had to be at daniels house at 11 and it was 8. just enough time to get ready and get out of here. since it was a graduation i decided to dress nicely. i wanted to look good but not make daniel's family think i was nasty, so I didn't put on too much makeup.

riley's outfit

riley's makeup

riley's makeup

when i was all finished getting ready, i put daniel's address into my phone on the uber app and grabbed my things, heading to the lobby to wait

the uber pulled up outside and i walked out to get in. "for riley?" i asked as i opened the door. the lady smiled and replied with a yes and i got in.

"you look very nice, where are you going?", she asked me politely.

"a friend's graduation.", i replied and she nodded her head.

we pulled up to daniel's house and i got out, thanking her for the ride. I walked up to his door and rang the doorbell. i heard daniel yell inside, "it's riley, ill get it!" a second later , he showed up at the door, wearing a maroon button up, which he looked really good in. when he opened the door, his jaw dropped. "oh my gosh. you look amazing."

"thank you. you don't look so bad yourself.", i said, walking close to him and fixing his collar on his shirt.

"look at me.", daniel said as he pulled my chin up and pressed his lips to mine, taking my breath away. i pulled away and smiled at him.

"where's your parents?", i asked him, still smiling.

"in their bedroom, getting ready. come in you can help me do my hair." i laughed at him. his hair did need fixing. he brought me to his bathroom and showed me all the products he uses. i didn't take too much time, knowing he would have a cap on his head for most of the time. "you have to fix it after graduation, when we go out for lunch."

"okay. just bring this in the car." i said gesturing to the comb and gel pomade. he nodded and pulled me close to his chest. as we were hugging, his mom came from around the corner in the hallway.

"oh wow. you must me riley. dani she's much prettier than you said.", daniel's mom said.

"hi mrs.seavey and thank you.", i said to her.

"oh honey call me keri."

"okay. thank you keri."

"you're welcome sweetie." daniel's dad came from around the same corner. "jeff, come meet riley."

"hi riley. it's​ nice to meet you."

"it's nice to meet you too, mr.seavey."

"you can call me jeff." i nodded and they walked away from the bathroom.

"wow, you met my parents less that a minute ago and you're already on a first name basis.", daniel said, causing me to laugh. he pulled me to his chest once more and kissed the top of my head.

we went to the living room and keri was taking pictures of daniel in his cap and gown. he looked really nice. "riley, get in there with daniel.", keri said to me.

"oh no this is his day, im just here to support him."

"exactly.", daniel said grabbing my arm and pulling​ me over to him so i was in the shot. he put his arm around my shoulders and i put mine around his torso, smiling. his mom​ snapped​ a few pictures.

"riley could you take some of all of us?", keri asked me.

"oh yeah, definitely." she handed me the phone and i let them all get in the picture. "1..2..3" i counted so they knew when i was going to take it. it was a beautiful family picture.

we all loaded up into the cars and I was sitting with daniel. we held hands and i had my head on his arm. he turned and kissed the top of my head. "thank you for being here."

"anything for you.", i said looking up at him. he leaned down and kissed my lips softly. we spent the car ride jamming out to the boys songs through the aux cord and dancing.

when we got to his school, he had to go with all his friends. we said goodbye to him before we went to our seats. he hugged his mom, dad an brother, then came to me. "good luck.", i told him.

"thanks.", he said.

"don't trip.", i told him. he pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. we all waved goodbye​ to him as he left and we went to find some seats.

before the ceremony started, I talked with keri and his sister, anna. they asked me all about myself and my family. i thought it was really nice that they were including me. anna is really funny. we were getting along pretty well.

the ceremony started and the valedictorian gave her speech. then the principal walked up and started calling everyone's names.

when they got to the letter s of the alphabet, we all got really excited. finally they said his name.

"daniel james seavey"

we all cheered and screamed really loud. i am so proud of him and im sure his family is even more proud.

he walked across the stage and shook his principals hand. he was handed the fake diploma (because they don't give you the real one on stage) and walked off, going back to his seat.

after the whole ceremony was over, we went outside to meet up with dani and take more pictures. i met a few of daniel's friends. they were all really nice. daniel started talking to this really pretty girl.

"riley this is angi. we have been friends forever.", daniel said to me. I waved at her and she gave me a quiet "hey". i did the same back to her and continued talking to anna. i looked over and daniel was with angi. i couldn't help but get a little jealous, wishing i was hugging him right now.

he said bye to his friends and came back over to us. he walked up to me and hugged me. "hey you okay?", he asked me.

"yeah. im good.", he pulled me aside, away from his family.

he looked me in the eyes, "you don't need to be jealous or upset. i like you and only you.", he pulled my chin up and kissed me. it was filled with lust and i knew i could trust him.

we went out for a nice lunch. it was really fun spending time with his family. they're really cool and easy to get along with. after lunch, we go back to their house and daniel goes to his room to change. he comes back to where i am with his sister and asks if i want to go hang out in his room. we go to his room and he lays on his bed.

"come cuddle with me riley.", daniel complained.

"do you see what im wearing?", i laugh at him. he stands up, walks over to his dresser and pulls out some sweatpants and a hoodie.

"here. you can change in my bathroom.", i take the clothes and walk towards his door.

"hurry up, i need cuddles!", he yells as i walk out smiling. i go change in his bathroom and walk back in his room holding my dress. "you can set that over there." he points to his dresser and turns on netflix on his tv.

i walk over to his bed and climb under the covers with him. he pulls me close to his chest and i put my arm over him, enjoying being with him. i wish i could stay like this forever.