thirteen.

it felt good to know that daniel knew there was nothing between jack and i. or any other person for that matter. i love daniel and i will until the day i die. i have been told that you always remember your first love but i hope i don't have to remember him. i hope im with him forever.

our first fight lasted no longer than ten minutes and i hope we can conquer anything. i know for a fact that we have something special and i want to keep it for as long as possible.

emma and i have been invited to go to orlando with daniel and the boys. we obviously accepted. any way to spend time with our friends and boyfriends.

on sunday we all got in an uber and went to the airport. after checking in and getting to our gate, we stopped at starbucks​. we stayed there , waiting for our flight to be called. jonah found an outlet which turned out to be a sticker and he was very frustrated but it was really funny to watch.

once we were on the plane and settled, daniel​ and i were next to each other and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep on his shoulder.

later on, i woke up to a few notifications on my phone, a tweet from daniel being one of them. i checked it. the tweet said

👤 seaveydaniel
i like me better when im with you

i looked over at him and smiled. he was already looking at me. i am so lucky to have this boy in my life.

*skip*

orlando was loads of fun. i got to meet a few of my internet friends and the boys had a great performance. i was sad that they were going on tour. i would miss daniel a lot but i have my own career.

weeks into tour i have been hanging out with emma and logan, working and constantly missing daniel and the boys. one day i got a text from jack.

*text*

noodles 🍜: hey riley. so the boys and i, minus daniel, want to have you come out to one of our shows soon and surprise daniel. we think it would be really cool and good because he misses you so much and im sure you miss him. you could come on a few stops after that if you want. just let me know and we can plan it.

me: i would love to!! jack that's such a good idea. let me check with my boss and see when the next time i have a few days off is.

after that i checked my calendar and I had a week off in 5 days. i checked the tour stops and texted jack back.

*text*

me: i have a whole week off in 5 days. i could fly out for the seattle show and stay till the portland show. it would be fun to see his family again too.

noodles 🍜: okay. we will plan it all and ill send you the info for your tickets. see you soon x

i was so excited and i couldn't wait to see him and his family too.

*skip to night before seattle show*

i had all my stuff packed, ready to go. my flight leaves in 2 hours so i need to  head to the airport soon. i said bye to emma and she wished me good luck.

once i was in seattle, i checked into my hotel and got ready to bed. i was tired from the flight and the fact that it was midnight. i climbed into the bed and fell asleep thinking about daniel.

a/n: sorry the chapters have been short recently​. i have a surprise coming up after the next chapter or two so i can't wait for you guys so read it. make sure to vote. thanks loves ❤️