twelve.

*three weeks later*

the past few weeks have been crazy. photoshoot after photoshoot. the guys have been busy with rehearsal for tour coming up, but daniel made sure to spend enough time with me. lately, daniel has been practicing a little extra so he hasn't been around me as much. (i know this doesn't actually happen)

i have been hanging out with jack more than usual recently, nothing more than friends though. i would never cheat on anyone, let alone daniel. but i could tell he was getting stressed about it. i had told him it wasn't something he needed to worry about but he still did. jack never flirted with me or anything either.

jack's birthday​ was coming up and we all wanted to do something nice for him since it was his eighteenth birthday. on the day of his birthday while him and the boys were rehearsing, emma, aspen and i went out and bought a bunch of balloons and stuff. we had rented a party area and got jimmy johns to cater the party.

we had the boys bring jack to the place so we could surprise him. jack was really happy that we threw the get together. "who do i have to thank for this lovely surprise?", he asked looking​ around.

"it was all riley.", emma told him. jack walked up to me and hugged me really tight. he kissed my cheek multiple times and i could see dani out of the corner of my eye. he got frustrated and walked out of the room.

i got out of jack's grip and ran out to him. "dani what's wrong?", i asked.

"jack. you. that's what's wrong."

"daniel." i tried to grab his hand to make him look at me but he just kept looking the other way. i needed him to look at me and see that i meant every single thing i was saying.

i walked around him so i was in front of him. he tried to turn away again but i grabbed his hands and held him still. his head was hung down so i got in the position to look at his face. when i did, i saw him, crying. "daniel, please stop crying and look at me." I reach my hands up to his face and make him look at me while wiping the tears away from his cheeks. "daniel i would never even think about trying anything with any other guy that isn't you."

"but you're always with jack. i see why you would want him over me anyways. he's better looking." he looked away from me again.

i turned his head once more and looked him in the eyes, "i love you daniel james seavey. do you hear me. i love you. and i will till the day i die. i don't want jack, and i never will. i want you and only you."

he looked at me and smiled. "you love me?" he took my hands in his, still close to his face.

"yes dani, i do. so much."

"i love you too riley ann besson. im sorry for getting jelaous like that. i just don't want anyone to take my girl from me." that made me smile even more.

"your girl?" i asked, blushing and smiling from ear to ear.

"oh yeah. i have been meaning to find the right time to ask you. riley, you make me a better person and i love you so much. will you do me an honor and be my girlfriend?"

"of course i will." he put his hands around my waist and picked me up, making me shriek. he placed his lips on mine and some how, it gets better every time we kiss. i don't know how i got so lucky.

we walked back into the party and everyone was hanging out. i wanted to tell everyone that daniel and i were official and i guess he did too. he raised our intertwined hands up in the air. "i did it guys. riley is officially mine!", he screamed and everyone cheered for us.

we spent the rest of the day hanging out and taking pictures. i had emma take one of daniel and i so i could post it on instagram later.

after getting back to the why don't we house and getting in bed with daniel, I picked up my phone and decided to post the picture from earlier.

@rileybesson

@rileybesson

i promise to always love you ❤️ (yes were official)

👤 seaveydaniel

a/n: sorry this is really short but i have been just a little busy lately. hope you guys like this story so far. make sure to vote and comment. thanks loves ❤️