Maxson X Reader (Part 2)

Ever since that night I've staid away from Elder Maxson. I sigh and I wave to Procter Ingrume as she heads to bed. I sigh as I walk out but look back at Maxson's Power armor. I walk over and insect it. It looked great. Like it was never worn. I sigh and turn around to come face to face with Arthur. I back away and went to go around him, but he grabbed my ar. I refused to look at him.

"(Y/n)? I didn't mean to hurt you. I had been drinking and I never ment to act out." He said. I pull my arm free and walk away bur he beet me to the door and stud in front of me. "Why are you acting this way. You did a brave act for the brotherhood."

"Yes but you commanded me to kill my own son and my friend." I snap.

"You will never speak to me like that sentinel." He said making me back up.

"Have you ever had a child?" I asked looking down. "Ever wanted a child?"

"In the future I hope to have a son of daughter." He said. I glared at him.

"If someone threaten to take them from you, or any loved ones, would you just stand by and watch as they took any chance of a family away from you?" I asked. He just looked at me. He staid quiet. "Think of someone you love." I say getting up in his 'personal-space'. "Now imagine them being killed in front of you. Then tell me I should be happy." I say tearing up and walked towards my power armour suits

"No, I could not." I look over to him. He hadn't moved. "I would rip them apart. If anyone touched you I would never -"

"Me?" I asked. He seemed to tense. "What about me?" I asked. He sighed and turned to me and walked over and he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. He pulled back and just looked at me.

"I love you and if anyone took you from me, I would kill anyone in my way to get you back." He whispered. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer and kissed him. He kissed back and I felt his fingers dig into my hips, through my armour. He pulled away as we heard footsteps. He quickly let me go and I felt my face blush brightly.

"Oh sorry. Am I interrupting something?" Ingram asked.

"No. Goodnight sentinel." Maxson smiled and kissed me once again but softer this time and walked away. I blushed and walked out, passing Ingram who whispered a quick.

"I knew it."