Stressing Her Out

*Tessa got up and chased Chance out of the theater.*

Tessa: "Chance wait!"

*Chance turns around.*

Chance: "What? You clearly don't want me."

Tessa: "Chance what has gotten into you? Tony didn't get upset about this. Jake was just comforting me that's all.."

Chance: "Okay i'm sorry, i just tend to get upset."

Tessa: "Oh i know, haha."

*Tessa hugged Chance tight. They walked out and met Team 10 at the van. They all drove home and arrived back around 10:49pm*

Tessa: "Ugh i'm so tired, goodnight everyone.*

Tony: "Wait, *runs up the stairs to catch up to her.* Tessa!"

*Tessa turns around and Tony tries to kiss her.*

Tessa: "WHAT THE HECK?!"

*Chance runs up the stairs next to Tony and pushes him.*

Chance: "Dude, she's mine. Don't you dare break the code."

Tony: "I don't care about the code anymore. Tessa i want you, please say you want me."

Chance: "No i want her, Tony don't you even dare. Tessa who do you want? Please choose me Tony is just desperate-"

Tessa: "THAT'S IT! IM TIRED IF YOU TWO ALWAYS STRESSING ME OUT, TRYING TO MAKE ME CONFESS WHO I WANT.  THE TRUTH IS AFTER ALL THATS BEEN HAPPENING, I DON'T WANT NEITHER OF YOU TWO. LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH THIS ALL ANYMORE JUST FUCK OFF!"

*Tessa pushed Tony and Chance away and ran to her room. She slammed the door, sat on the floor and cried. Everyone decided it was best to leave her alone, but 10 minutes later Jake knocked on her door.*

Jake: "Tessa?..Tessa can i come in?"

Tessa: "Yeah."

*Jake walks in and runs over and hugs Tessa tight. He wipes her tears eyes with his hand.*

Jake: "Tessa i'm so sorry they're doing this to you, i didn't invite Chanthony from Ohio to come and obsess over you and stress you out and ruin your life basically. Clearly the fame is getting to their heads and they just really want you..i'm so sorry."

Tessa: "It isn't your fault Jake. You're the only one that truly leaves me alone about this whole 'Love Triangle' thing. Thank you for that."

Jake: "You don't have to thank me for that Tessa, i just decide to live life and treat you as a best friend, even though i kinda like you. I just wanna make you feel comfortable everyday and not stressed, unlike them two.."

Tessa: "Thank you Jakey, that means a lot to me."

*Jake smiled. He starts to gets up and begin to walk out, but Tessa grabs his hand.*

Tessa: "Wait Jake, can you stay in here with me tonight? That movie scared me a lot."

*Jake smiled.*

Jake: "Of course. Let me just put my stuff away and change."

Tessa: "Okay, thanks Jake."

*Jake walked out and changed into gym shorts, Tessa changed into velvet shorts and a Team 10 hoodie. Jake walked in and sat on the bed with her.*

Jake: "Dang cute hoodie where'd you get it?"

*Tessa laughed.*

Tessa: "Haha oh i wonder-"

*A branch banged against Tessa's window and Tessa flew into Jake's arms.*

Jake: "Hey, hey it's okay..it's just a branch Tess don't worry!"

Tessa: "I'm sorry, it's just that movie-"

Jake: "You don't need to be sorry for anything, it's how you feel. C'mon let's get some sleep. And don't worry, i would never  let anything happen to you, ever."

*Tessa smiled and snuggled into Jake's arms more. She buried her head in his bare chest.*

Tessa: "Okay, thanks Jakey."

*Jake and Tessa lied down. Jake wrapped his arms around Tessa and she held onto his arms. She started growing stronger feelings for Jake.*

Tessa: "Jake?.."

Jake: "Yes Tessa?"

Tessa: "Thank you, i love you. goodnight."

Jake: "I love you too Tess, goodnight."

*They fell asleep in eachother's arms. They woke up the next morning by a huge bang made by...*

(Part 4: 7/1)