Telling Toners

*Jake and Tessa sat down at V Café and saw Erika with another guy. He looked buff and tan. Jake was confused because Tony and Erika were starting to have a thing..maybe she blew it off and started to date another guy he thought.*

Tessa: "Who is Erika with?"

Jake: "I don't know, Tony said that he was starting to fall for Erika because he's getting over you or something like that. Should we tell him? I don't want him giving up on Erika, they would be cute to be honest.."

Tessa: "They honestly would, but it would be better to tell him the truth.."

Jake: "You're right, let's eat and then go home and tell him."

*Jake and Tessa ate and then returned home around an hour later. Erika was still out with that guy. Tessa and Jake walked inside the house and Tony and Ivan were playing video games.*

Tony: "Hey guys what's-IVAN YOU BLEW UP MY TEAMMATE!"

Tessa: "Haha, you mad Tonerz?"

Tony: "Very, also has anyone seen Erika?"

Jake: "About that..Ivan could you let us talk to Tony for a sec.."

*Ivan got up and walked away, Tessa and Jake sat next to Tony.*

Tony: "Everything okay?"

Jake: "Yeah Tony everything is fine, but we wanted to tell you that.."

*Jake looked at Tessa giving her the look to tell him instead.*

Tessa: "Tony..We saw Erika out to lunch with a guy, and they looked like they were having a good time.."

*Tony had a confused, but sad look on his face. He stood up angry.*

Tony: "WHAT?! How could she?! She knew.."

Jake: "I'm sorry bro, we didn't want to tell you but we rather tell you the truth."

*Erika walked in and sat her drink and bag down on the counter.*

Erika: "Hey fam."

Tony: "Oh hey Erika, how was your date hm?"

*Tony said with a sarcastic tone as Erika looked down and played with her hands.*

Erika: "I'm sorry i just..i just wanted to-"

Tony: "I'm sorry too, i didn't know that i was your backup."

*Tony went upstairs and slammed the door. Ivan walked back out.*

Ivan: "Woah guys, what was that all about?"

Tessa: "Nothing, i'm gonna go talk to him."

*Tessa ran upstairs and knocked on Tony's door.*

Tessa: "Toner? Can i enter?"

Tony: "Mhm."

*Tessa opened the door and Tony was sitting on the bunkbed with a confused and angry look on his face.*

Tony: "I don't get it..what did i do wrong?"

Tessa: "Nothing Tony, she probably was talking to someone else but didn't know who to go for, she was probably experimenting."

Tony: "Yeah i wish, this guy must be way better than me then, who is he?"

Tessa: "I don't know but he was buff and tan and had dark brown hair-"

Tony: "RAY?! Did he have an arrow tattoo?!"

Tessa: "Yeah! On his arm!"

Tony: "Wow..she went for Ray over me.."

Tessa: "I mean he's pretty buff- sorry.."

*Erika walked up to Tony's room and knocked on his door.*

(Part 8: 7/9)