Haunted Asylum

*Tessa's POV:*

~Jake and i were woken up by a huge bang made by Tristan. He had taken a sledgehammer and started slamming it against the wall. Kade, Chance, & Anthony were with him recording He was making holes in my room's walls and i quickly got up and ran out of Jake's room.~

Tessa: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

*Chance's face went red of anger.*

Chance: "What were you doing in Jake's room?"

Tessa: "The movie scared me from last night, and also he helped me after that incident last night."

*Tessa walked past them and went downstairs, Jake walked out of the room and Chance stopped him.*

Chance: "Bro wtf?! Are you gonna break the code?"

Jake: "Chance don't look at me like that, you and Tony are the ones asking Tessa if she's chosen. I would look in the mirror and ask yourself that question, not me."

*Jake walked past Chance as Tony followed behind Jake.*

Tony: "Hey Jake, can i ask you something?"

Jake: "Sure what's up Tony?"

Tony: "So, i've been trying to let my feelings towards Tessa go, and it's actually kinda working..and i really like Erika."

Jake: "Yo bro that's awesome, did you tell her?"

Tony: "No, i'm too nervous. I feel like she's gonna think i'm only coming to her because Tessa won't choose yet."

Jake: "Maybe just talk to her, she'll understand."

Tony: "Alright thanks bro, i'm gonna head out to the gym catch you guys later."

*Tony walked out to go to the gym as Chance walked back downstairs. He sat downstairs with a laptop trying to find a place that would help fix the holes in the wall they made.*

Jake: "If only we didn't ruin the walls to our new house.."

*Chance rolled his eyes.*

Chance: "It was Tristan not me!"

Jake: "Haha i know.."

*Jake walked into the kitchen and Tessa was sitting on her phone. Her eggs were burning.*

Jake: "Tessa your eggs are burning!"

*Tessa quickly got up and shut off the stove.*

Tessa: "Ugh i got distracted!"

Jake: "Oh Tess..anyways i need to tell everyone our video idea for today so, ahem..TEAM TENNNNN ASSEMBLE"

*Team 10 ran into the kitchen.*

Jake: "Alright guys i have a video idea for today, we're gonna visit an insane asylum-"

*Just as Jake said that Tristan, Nick, and Erika ran away.*

Jake: "Anyways, so we're gonna play a Ouija board in the asylum, you guy down?"

Chance: "Yeah i'm down, i'll ask Tony if he wants to come.."

Jake: "Tessa you down?"

Tessa: "Oh, i guess.."

Jake: "Sweet, we're gonna leave at 5:30 so be ready guys.."

*Jake went into the office and charged his camera and battery for today's vlog comeback.*

*5:30 p.m*

Jake: "Alright guys let's go, Kade got the flashlight batteries?"

Kade: "Yep, lets go."

*Jake, Kade, Tessa, and Chanthony hop into the Team 10 van. They drive for 15 minutes and arrive at the haunted asylum. They get out the car and crawl threw a hole in the fence to avoid security. They walk into an old office and place the board down on top of an old table.*

Jake: "Let's start, Ouija, can you hear us."

*The panchlet moves and says "Yes" they continue to ask questions.*

Jake: "Do you want to hurt anyone?"

*The panchlet moves and it says "Yes", they ask who it wants to hurt and it starts spelling...*

(Part 5: 7/3)