Making Her Jealous

[ 6:26am - Chance's POV: ]

~I woke up around 6:30am, i was really tired from last night because i was texting this girl. I told her to meet me at Breakfast Bar around 8:00am this morning because that's when Jake and Tessa usually wake up, so when i bring her back to the house they'll see her. The girl's name is Karin, she's an Instagram model that i met the first week in LA. We talked a lot but now is the chance, i can use her to make Tessa jealous. I walked downstairs and Tony was sitting in the kitchen.~

Chance: "Tony!..Bro you scared me."

Tony: "I'm just sitting here, how's Tessa?"

Chance: "Idk, i didn't check."

*Chance said with a tone*

Tony: "What is your problem? You barely helped Tessa yesterday. She was basically having trouble breathing, and she got injured."

Chance: "Im fine Tony, and i would've helped her if Jake didn't hog her.."

*Tony made a shocked, offended face*

Tony: "HOG HER?! Chance you're acting like this was a date. SHE COULDNT BREATHE."

Chance: "Whatever Tony i don't need your bullshit right now."

*Chance walked out the door slamming it, causing Tessa and Jake to both wake up.*

Jake: "Ughh *yawns and rubs his eyes*, morning Tessa. How's your back?"

Tessa: "You look so cute when you wake up, and better."

*Jake smiled as he helped Tessa out of her and downstairs.*

Tony: "Morning guys, how's your back Tessa?"

Tessa: "Better, where's Chance? I need to talk to him."

Tony: "I wouldn't want to if i were you, he stormed out the house this morning. He was jealous that Jake was helping you yesterday, apparently he was "hogging" you."

*Jake made a nasty face, he wanted to confront Chance for being such an ass.*

Tessa: "Okay where is he, i need to talk to him.."

Tony: "I don't even know, try texting him."

*Tessa texted Chance*

{Chance & Tessa's Conversation:}

T: "Chance, we need to talk.."

C: "About what Tessa. Clearly you're into Jake more than you are with Tony and I."

T: "Hogging her" Really Chance? Jake was HELPING me. Instead of helping you just shook your head and gave me the wrong water bottle."

C: "It doesn't matter anymore, Tessa i still have feelings for you but you've clearly chosen."

T: "Chance i still have feelings for you. But just because something happened and that Jake was comforting me doesn't mean you run away all pouty and jealous."

C: "I'm heading home anyways.."

T: "Alright see you then.."

*Tessa walks back into the kitchen*

Tony: "Where is he?"

Tessa: "He didn't say, but he's coming home right now."

Jake: "I can't wait to confront that scumbag.."

*Chance walks in the door 10 minutes later, a girl is behind him.*

Jake: "Chance are you seri-..who the hell is this?"

Chance: "This is Karin everyone, we've been talking for a while now."

*Tony just sat in the kitchen ignoring Jake and Chance's conversation. Tessa was sitting on the trampoline red with anger. If Chance was really this fed up he wouldn't have moved on this fast, he was trying to make her jealous she assumed.*

Tessa: "Hi Karin i'm Tessa, nice to meet you. Chance it seems like you're done being pissed, congrats on finding your new girl! I've found my new guy."

*Tessa ran upstairs and slammed her door shut. Chance wanted to run after her but he couldn't, obviously.She was clearly pissed off at Chance but she was also upset, she sat on the floor crying. Jake ran upstairs behind her and knocked on her door.*

Jake: "Tessa can i come in?.."

Tessa: "Mhm."

*Jake walked in and saw Tessa sitting on the floor crying. He sat down next to her.*

Jake: "Don't listen to Chance, Tess..He's obviously trying to make you jealous because he's upset that we actually helped you."

Tessa: "I know, it's just he always gets so pissed off when i don't choose who i "want to be with" but yet he invites girls and models over to try and make me jealous? I don't understand what he's trying to get out of this because at this rate i never wanna see him again."

Jake: "He's just being moody..don't worry Tess you're better than that girl, and prettier. How is she even a model?"

Tessa: "Thanks Jake, thanks for not trying to flirt with me 24/7 and actually care about me.."

*Tessa pulled Jake into a hug, she feels safe whenever Jake is with her.*

Jake: "And Tessa, what did you mean when you said, "and i've already found my guy" ya know, just curious."

Tessa: "Hah, Jake it's you. I want to be with you, but i don't want the whole #jalissa thing to start up again..but i love you."

Jake: "I love you too. We can work things out so it won't turn out like that, for now let's just go slow."

*Tessa smiled and Jake helped her up. They walked downstairs and saw Karin and Chance sitting on the trampoline together. Jake got his keys and him and Tessa drove to V Café for lunch. When they sat down they saw....*

(Part 7: 7/7)