Jealousy

*Tessa arrived at V Café with Chance and sat down.*

Chance: "So Tessa, what i wanted to talk to you about was...us."

*Tessa sat back and rolled her eyes.*

Tessa: "Chance you know that Jake and Anthony like me too! I can't just choose someone right away..I already told this to Tony."

Chance: "Wait you talked about this with Tony?"

Tessa: "Yeah so what? You're doing the same.."

Chance: "Okay i'm sorry, i just want an answer-"

Tessa: "Well so do i Chance but it takes time. I'm tired of being interrogated and being asked all the time if i've finally chosen. You and Tony are the only two that do this! Jake doesn't pressure me with this kind of shit."

*Tessa gets up and storms off, she called an Uber to come pick her up.*

[Tessa's POV:]

~I'm so tired of Chanthony interrogating me 24/7, Jake doesn't do this to me it's only them two. They're so desperate, maybe Jake is the right pick..NO! I can't just choose immediately, like i said it takes time. I just have to wait...~

*Tessa arrived home and Tony and Jake were cleaning up from the challenge outside, Jake walked inside to wash his hands.*

Jake: "Hey Tess, where's Chance? He said he would film the challenge with us but he just drifted off somewhere.."

Tessa: "He invited me to lunch, but i left.."

Jake: "Why? What happened?"

Tessa: "He kept interrogating me about the whole 'Love Triangle' thing, i told him it takes time and he wants answers but so do i! I just wish i knew.."

Jake: "Tessa don't worry, time will only tell who you want to be with.."

Tessa: "Thanks Jake, you're like the only one that doesn't do this to me."

*Tessa walked over and hugged Jake, Tony saw them and walked back inside to distract them.*

Tony: "Hey guys, Nick said we're all going to The Grove tonight for a movie is that true?"

Jake: "Yeah he just told us, he didn't say which movie though."

Tony: "Awesome, also has anyone seen Chance? I need to talk to him.."

Tessa: "No clue."

*Tessa walked back upstairs to her room and live streamed while doing her makeup. All of a sudden Jake walked in.*

Jake: "Ooo girl POP THAT HIGHLIGHT."

*Tessa started laughing, then people on the livestream started commenting "#Jessa is real" but Tessa pretended to ignore the comments, but Jake didn't.*

Jake: "#Jessa is real" or is it??"

*Tessa laughed and then gave him a nervous look.*

Jake: "Alright Tess be ready by 5:00pm cause that's when we're leaving, bye brookstersssss."

*Jake walked out and Tessa ended her live.*

[Chance's POV:]

~I got home around 4:30pm, i went shopping for a bit to take my mind off of everything. I walked upstairs and i saw Jake leave Tessa's room. I went past him and walked into her room.~

Chance: "Tessa?"

Tessa: "Chance, i don't wanna talk about it."

Chance: "I just wanted to say i'm sorry, i should've known it was more stressful for you then it was for me."

Tessa: "Thanks Chance."

*Chance pulled Tessa into a hug.*

Jake: "ALRIGHT GUYS ITS 5:00PM LETS GET ROLLINGGGG."

*Tessa and Chance walked downstairs and hopped into the Team 10 van. Chance and Tessa sat next to eachother while Tony sat behind them and Jake drove. They arrived to The Grove.*

Jake: "Here's your tickets guys."

*Jake handed Tessa her ticket and she sat down.*

Tessa: "Of course i'm the end seat.."

Jake: "Oh you're fine Tessa, look we're next to eachother '#Jessa #Jessa."

*Tessa laughed and glanced over at Chance and Tony who looked pissed off at Jake.*

[Tony's POV:]

~I really like Tessa, but i don't want to pressure her into choosing. That will just make her not like me as much. Jake isn't trying but you can tell he secretly is, of course he sat next to Tessa..AND it's a scary movie! Ugh, i'll just have to pretend to be chill about it but i'm not. I still have to talk to Chance..~

[Jake's POV:]

~The movie started and it was a scary movie, of course Tessa is afraid of scary movies. We were halfway in the movie and Tessa was hiding in her sweatshirt. I looked at her laughed.~

Jake: "You good Tessa?" *laughing*

Tessa: "No..T-This is so scary!"

*Jake looked at Tessa concerned and lifted her chin, streams of tears were flowing down her face.*

Jake: "Hey, Hey..oh Tess you're gonna be fine! Nothing will happen to you and i'll make sure of it."

*Jake wrapped his arm around Tessa and she held onto his hand.*

Tessa: "Thanks Jake."

*The movie ended and the lights went on. Everyone got up but then Erika chuckled and said.*

Erika: "Awhhh look at Jake and Tessa, they fell asleep in eachother's arms!!"

*Chance stormed over and nudged Jake.*

Chance: "Bro wtf are you doing?!"

Tessa: "Chance calm down, you're making a scene.."

*Chance stormed out of the theater. Tessa got up and chased after him...*

[Part 3: 6/29]