She Chose Who?

Part 10 - "She Chose Who?"

*Just then Karin and Chance walked back into the room, Jake still continued to hold Tessa but Tessa let go and went to confront Chance.*

Tessa: "Care to explain your 'makeout session' Chance? You clearly think this is gonna make me attracted to you more? It isn't. I think i've finally chosen Chance, looks like you did too."

Chance: "Tessa wait I'm-"

*Tessa ran upstairs and Jake followed, she slammed the door but Jake caught it and ran in as Tessa slowly fell against the wall onto the floor crying.*

Jake: "Tessabear, it's okay.."

Tessa: "HE PLAYED ME! HE PLAYED MY HEART! I CANT BE BROKEN ANYMORE JAKE!"

*Tessa was acting crazy and she was mentally hurt. She was screaming and sobbing and Jake hugged her tight. They eventually got up from the ground and Jake walked her to his room. They sat down on the bed and Tessa laid down against Jake's chest. She was still red and puffy from crying and every once and awhile she would start to heavily cry again. Jake picked her up and hugged her tighter than ever, just then Chance walked in seeing Tessa sitting on Jake's lap as he held her crying.*

Chance: "Tessa..i need to talk to you."

Jake: "Does it seem like she wants to?"

Chance: "Please, just for a minute."

*Jake put Tessa on the bed and got up. Chance sat down next to Tessa on the bed.*

Chance: "Tessa, i'm sorry. I know how many times you were broken in the past and how you're tired of this happening to you..but i just needed to move on. You clearly are happier with Jake after all the times we had. I admit i tried to invite Karin over to make you jealous, but i shortly noticed it didn't work, i'm s-sorry..i knew what we originally had was real but now it's gone."

Tessa: "..Were done with this conversation, i'm done with you Chance..EVERYTHING WE HAD IS GONE AND OVER!"

*Tessa started to cry again and Jake ran back into the room. He held her as Chance went back out.*

*Jake's POV:*

~I was holding Tessa and comforting her for about 3 hours before all of Team 10 was home. They all tried to come upstairs to see Tessa but i wouldn't let them in. She seemed calm and relaxed with me, and i don't want to see her this hurt ever again. Eventually Tessa sat up, and..she kissed me, and I kissed her back. I felt a spark happen when we kissed. It was magical. It was about 12:30am and i basically spent the entire day with Tessa comforting her.~

Tessa: "Wanna watch a movie?"

Jake: "Sure, what aboutttt, The Conjuring?"

Tessa: "Fine."

*Jake and Tessa watched The Conjuring as Tessa jumped into Jake's arms all night. They were falling asleep when Jake decided to ask..*

Jake: "Tessa?"

Tessa: "Yes Jake?"

Jake: "Did you actual chose someone?.."