Chance Goes Crazy

Part 12 - "Chance Goes Crazy"

*Jake locked the door before Chance could enter the room, but as he was locking it Chance threw his fist into the door and it broke and fell down. Tessa screamed and ran out to the balcony and locked the door because she was terrified.*

Jake: "BRO YOU NEED TO RELAX!"

Chance: "YOU TOOK MY GIRL."

Jake: "YOU CHEATED ON HER! CHANCE WHY DO YOU THINK SHES YOURS YOU BASICALLY WERE MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL!"

*The yelling heated down and Tessa came back into the room with tears in her eyes. She stood next to Jake as she was ready to defend herself.*

Chance: "Care to explain Tessa?"

Tessa: "I don't need to explain ANYTHING Chance. First of all, you keep asking me if i've "finally chosen" nonstop bugging me, second you bring girls back home thinking that's gonna make me jealous and want you when it makes me feel the exact opposite, and third of all you're so desperate and annoying! Tony moved on, Jake doesn't interrogate me 24/7 like you do. I'm done with you Chance. Now leave me alone..I've chosen and it's not you, it's Jake."

*Chance got furious and charged towards Tessa. He threw his fists in the air as Tessa screamed for help but Jake jumped in front of her and ended up getting Chance's fist to the eye. Tony, Erika, Chad, and Tristan all ran in. Tony and Tristan took Chance out of the room as Erika and Chad helped Jake and Tessa.*

Erika: "T are you okay?! Did he hurt you?!"

Tessa: "N-no i'm fine..WHERES JAKE?!"

Chad: "Right here bro.."

*Jake was lying on the floor holding his eye as Tessa and Erika ran over. Chad was knelt down next to him with a wet paper towel. Jake slowly removed his hand as blood was covering his whole face.*

*Tessa's POV:*

~It was hours later and me and Jake sat in his room on his bed watching Netflix. He was holding an ice pack to his eye while i hugged his arm. We laid there for hours until i broke the silence.~

Tessa: "Jake i'm so sorry, you didn't have to do that for me."

Jake: "What?! Tessa, Chance was about to punch your I could never let that happen.."

Tessa: "I love you Jake, Chance won't ever get between us again..He's gone right?!"

Jake: "Long gone.."

*Jake and Tessa snuggled all night and they fell asleep in eachother's arms. They woke up the next morning and got ready until Tessa got a text from Chance...*