An Unexpected Reunion

READER'S POV

"It's been a while, (Y/n), my sweet daughter."

I growled under my breath and I gritted my teeth.

"Seiji.."

Auntie closes the door before she got in front of me protectively and she looked at Seiji.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Seiji Komori, (Y/n)'s Father."

I clenched my fist in anger and I glared at Seiji.

"Father?! oh please! some Father you turned out to be! how the hell did you find me?!"

Seiji looked at me with a smile but I knew it was fake.

"I have my sources, anyway, I'm not staying long I came here to tell you that I'll be working overseas for a while so I'm sending you to live with your sister who is staying with some long lost relatives of mine."

"WHAT?!"

I shouted in anger. I growled in anger and I grabbed my pistol and when I was ready to point it at Seiji, Auntie grabbed my arm and she shook her head for a no.

"(Y/n) don't, let me handle this."

I nodded my head and I moved my hand away from my pistol after Auntie releases my arm and looks back at Seiji.

"Listen Mr Komori, (Y/n) has been living with me for a long time, I can look after her and her sister for you."

I smiled at Auntie however, Seiji shook his head for a no.

"No, I'm sorry, it's already been arranged, you'll be heading to your new home as of now, a taxi is going to come and pick you up at 4 so I want you to hurry up and get your stuff together."

Auntie sighed in defeat and she looked at me with a sad look

"I'm sorry, (Y/n), I tried."

I looked down sadly and then Seiji walked over to the front door.

"As much as I love to stick around and see you off but, I've got a flight to catch."

I frowned at Seiji and before he left, I walked over to him and I clenched my fist tightly.

"Hey, Seiji!"

"Yes (Y/n)."

I lifted my fist and I punched him in the face. Seiji clutched his face in pain while I stood there with my hands on my hips with a smirk on my face.

"Consider that a going away present from me, jackass."

I spat at him and I turned on my heel and I walked away from him. Auntie shook her head and I shrugged my shoulders. Auntie looked back Seiji as he stood back up and he glared at her.

"Did you even discipline her after you let her live here with you?"

"Of course I did, however, I'm going to let this one slide because you deserve that."

I smirked at Auntie and she smiled at me.

"Go and get your stuff together, (Y/n)."

"Oki Doki."

I said as I headed upstairs. Once I got back to my room, I started packing my, jackets, scarfs, skirts (Not the frilly or girlish type skirts), socks, shoes, underwear, bras, tube tops, T-shirts, vests, ammo for my pistols including a spare gun just in case, my daggers and knives and some toiletries. After packing my suitcase, I placed one or two items into my backpack which also contains a spare gun, some ammo and throwing knives and I also put in the photo of my birth family into my bag as well.