I'm Not Afraid Of You, Being Scared Is Only For The Weak

READER'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I stared at the familiar ceiling. I was back in my bedroom. I slowly sat up and I rubbed my head but I felt slight pain on my neck.

'That's right...now I remember, I was with Laito and we talked for a few minutes and then he sucked and everything else was blank I guess I must've passed out after Laito drank too my from me but, who brought me back here?'

"So you're finally awake?"

I looked to the side and it was Laito and he was smirking at me.

"Hey, Laito, what happened to me? the last thing I remembered was you sucking my blood until I passed out."

"Nufu~ that's exactly what happened, but after you passed out, Reiji came over to the roof and he caught us in the act."

I blushed bright red when he said that because I figured that Reiji might have heard me moaning when Laito was sucking my blood. I raised the covers and I buried my face to hide my blushing face.

"Nfufu~ don't worry, I took the blame and I told Reiji what happened as well so he's let you off the hook."

I peeked my face out slightly and I looked at Laito.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he also told that since I was the one responsible for sucking too much from you, he said that I had to bring you back here and that's what I did and nothing happened."

I looked Laito suspiciously. Laito looked at me confusingly.

"What? I'm being honest here! I promise you I didn't do anything to your body when you were passed out!"

I looked down and I noticed that I was still wearing my school uniform and I was relieved that Laito didn't do anything.

"OK I believe you, but, is there anything else I should know?"

"Yeah, Yui said that you looked weak and pathetic when you were passed out."

A tick mark appeared on my head when I heard Laito say that.

"That Pop Tart is dead when I get my hands on her."

"Yeah, but before you do, I think you better go and take a bath, I mean you've got dried blood on your neck."

I ran my fingers over the spot where Laito bit me and he was right I can feel some dried blood on my neck.

"Oh right, thanks for pointing that out."

"But..."

I looked at Laito and his face was really close to my face. I blushed when his face was inches away from mine.

"If you like, I can lick it off for you."

A tick mark appeared on my head and I grabbed the back of his collar and I shouted.

"YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH!! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM THIS INSTANT!!"

I aggressively kicked that pervert out of my room sending him flying. After I kicked Laito out of my room, I slammed the door shut and I shook my head.

"Geez, why does he have to act like a dirty old man?"

I asked myself as I got my casual clothes. The clothes that I picked out was (F/c) T-shirt that doesn't cover my stomach, (F/c) crop jean jacket that has elbow length sleeves, (F/c) jeans with suspenders and flat lace up knee high biker boots. I walked into the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom and I placed clothes on the counter before turning the taps on the bathtub.