First Day At Night School

READER'S POV

I was staring out of the window looking at the moon thinking about the past. I wondered what would've happened if that fire didn't happen and if I hadn't met the boss and the others. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

After I said this, Reiji came in and he had a school uniform with him.

"How are you settling in, Miss (Ln)?"

"Fine thank you, Reiji."

"That's good to know anyway, here's your school uniform, as you already know we're creatures of the night and we don't go wondering about in the daylight so, we attend school night and you'll be attending with us as well."

Reiji said as he gave me the uniform and from the look of it, it made me want to puke because I wasn't really into all of that frilly stuff and the ribbons made it look stupid.

"You've got to be kidding me right? you really expect me to wear this?"

"I know you don't like the look of it, but it will do."

"But, can't I make one or two changes to it, frilly skirts aren't really my thing."

Reiji sighed and he shook his head.

"Fine, but make sure it's school attire and not casual wear."

"Hehe, don't worry Reiji, I'll make sure it's school attire."

"Be sure to meet us in the entrance hall in ten minutes, don't be late."

I nodded my head with a smile on my face and then Reiji leaves my room and closes the door. Once he left I got to work on making changes to the uniform.

After making a few changes to the uniform, I was now wearing a proper sized white shirt (since the other one couldn't fit over my chest) I also left first two buttons undone so that the top of my black vest top was showing, I threw away the two ribbons and the V-neck vest and I'm now wearing my dog tags to replace the ribbons, I wore a black belt on the outside of my shirt, to replace the frilly skirt I'm now wearing a red tartan-style plaid punk rock mini skirt, black thigh socks and  black denim lace up calf length combat boots.

I kept the blazer since it was the decent thing out of the uniform but I had the sleeves rolled up so that my casual wrist accessories, my black leather skull bracelet on my left wrist and my tribal leather bracelet on my other wrist, weren't in the way and my Canaan snake tattoo was showing as well. I looked at myself in the mirror and I fized my ponytail so that my hair wasn't in my face. I smiled to myself as I looked at my uniform.

'This is much better that other uniform looked stupid.'

I thought to myself as I got my game of thrones messenger bag which has the Stark family household symbol on it along with my assassin's creed and uncharted 4 keychains on it. I put in my latest volume manga book, Death Note, my sketchbook, pencil case and some notebooks. Before I left, I hid one of my knives in my bra just in case I run into some lunatics on my first day.

Once I got my stuff together, someone knocked on my door and I knew immediately who it was.

"You can come in, Reiji."

Reiji came in and he looked at the uniform I was wearing.

"Well? what do you think? is this style close enough to school attire?"

Reiji looked at me up and down and then a smirk formed on his face.

"Well, to be honest, I was expecting it to be more casual like wear but, it suits you."