Chapter Uno -

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yell as my mom calls me downstairs. I put my converse on and run downstairs. As I get downstairs I see my best friend sitting on the sofa looking at his phone.

"Waddup Derek" I say as I snactched his phone away while making my way to the kitchen. "Nice to see you too Vanessa." I hear him say as he follows behind me. My mom smiles at us and gives me five bucks.

"Lunch only" she warns.

"Yeah, Yeah." I roll my eyes and grab my bag handing Dereks phone back.

"There better not be any nudes you perv." I laugh as I walk to do the door. "And what if there is." Derek smirks while getting in front of me, stopping me from getting out.

"Then we'll have some problems Mr.Smith" I smile while looking up at him. We laughed and walked out.

"I'm driving!" I say and get in his car, "Let's pray we won't die." He smiles as he gets in the passenger seat.

See, me and Derek have been friends for over 4 years now and it has been a blast. I knew since the first day we met at the park we'd get close. Of course I was the one who fell madly in love with him for 2 years and watched him date other girls while all he saw was friendship. Talk about getting friend zoned am I right? but thankfully I moved on and now I have my boyfriend Brian, and he has his girlfriend, Samantha. As we drove into the school parking lot I see Brian waiting for me at the door of the schools with Samantha right beside him. You could say we were the 4 friends, but I highly doubt that considering Derek hates Brian and Brian hates Derek.

"Gross." I hear Derek mumble as he too notices Brian. I giggle and shake my head as I park.

"You have got to get over it dude." I look at him. "I can't, he hurt you a lot. How could you even get back with him?" He says while looking out the window. It's true, he did hurt me a lot, he made some mistakes and we broke up. Can't tell you how many times I've called Derek because I was crying.

I take the keys out, "Just stay cool, okay?" I say as I grab my bag from the back and get out. I walk towards the school, Derek walking behind me.

"Hey baby!" I hear Samantha's voice as she runs to Derek. I walk to Brian as Derek and Samantha walk in. I see him smile once he sees me and grabs my waist.

"Hi." I smile. "Hey." He says while softly kissing my nose. We both walk inside and go to my locker, as I start getting my stuff out I hear grunting in the background and some harsh words being said. "Woah, woah, woah." Brian says and runs towards the noise. I finally turn around and see some guy on the ground and see some one on top of him punching him multiple times. The guy on top gets pulled up by Brian and I see who it is.

Derek?