Chapter Diez -

We pull back and I stare at him shocked. He just chuckles and gets up. He walks over to the kitchen and grabs a drink as I sit there, still shocked. Did this bitch get a concussion? Or did he all of a sudden forget I had a boyfriend, I mean I know I kissed back but he started it. He can't just chuckle and walk away, that's not right. 

Well his lips were soft. No Vanessa, stop it. You have a boyfriend. 

I shook my head and got up, following behind him.

"What was that all about?!" I raise my voice, "You can't just kiss me and get away with it!"

"Uh, yes I can." He walked close to me, "watch. You just do this." He pressed his lips against mine again but I pushed him away this time. That cocky bastard. 

"I think you should go." I say looking away.

"Oh come on, you can't tell you didn't at least wanted to do that for years." He sits back down on the couch.

"Is this like some kind of joke to you?!" I yell as I go and stand in front of where he was sitting, "Derek, I have a boyfriend!"

"And I care because?" He looked at me smirking but soon changed it to a frown once he saw I wasn't happy. He sighed and bought me down to his lap, "I still don't even know why you're with him. I mean he hurt you. So many times Vanessa. You had to call me like 50 or more times just for me to go and hold you. He doesn't deserve you." He looked in my eyes and I looked back. He was right, once again, but he changed. He treats me better now. I shook my head and got up,

"He changed. He's not like that anymore. Derek, just" I looked down, I didn't want him to leave but he had to. This is too much to handle right now, I just cheated on my boyfriend. A tear slips thinking about that, I've never cheated, I've always hated it. "Just go." I whisper.

"No." He simply said and sat back down. This got me furious instead of sad. 

"DEREK. I JUST CHEATED ON MY BOYFRIEND. I'VE NEVER CHEATED. EVER." I yell.

"AND WHAT? HE HASN'T EVER CHEATED ON YOU? LET ME REMIND YOU THEN, YEAH?" he put his finger up, counting as one, "SOPHIA. DIDN'T HE KISS HER WHILE HE WAS WITH YOU? MATTER OF FACT PRACTICALLY MADE OUT. TWO," he put his other finger up, "JAMIE; HE FUCKED HER. TWICE, VANESSA." He put his other finger up. My heart sank, there was only two people that I knew about that Brian has cheated on me with. When Derek saw my face he put his hand down knowing he was saying too much.

"No Derek. Go on. He cheated again, didn't he?" At this point tears were running down rapidly.

Derek sighed and whispered,

"Yeah."