Chapter Seis -

I woke up to some one tickling me. I smiled and soon woke up laughing.

"Stop, stop, stop, I'm up! I'm up!" I yell as I squirm like a worm. Derek laughs and stops.

"Good evening sunshine."

I roll my eyes, "jerk." I mumble.

"What was that?" He threatened as he held his hands up in a tickling position,

My eyes shot wide opened and I moved back, "Nothing. I said you're the best person in the universe!" I smiled wide.

"That's what I thought." He stood up, "It's 8'clock, I'ma head home."

I nodded and hugged my stuffed teddy bear, "Alright."

"Hug?" He smiled while extending his arms. I smiled and ran to his arms and hugged him tightly.

Geez Vanessa he's leaving until tomorrow let go, I thought to myself.

"Oh, um." I giggled awkwardly and let go. "I'll see ya tomorrow dudeee" I fist bumped him.

"Yeah." He cleared his throat. "Uh, bye." He half smiled and left. I sighed. It's not that I like him, cause I can't. I have a boyfriend for crying out loud and he has a girlfriend, and I've already liked him before but that didn't work out very well if I do say so myself.

I got up and left my room. I walked downstairs to the living room and turned the tv on and I laid on the couch.

My phone began to ring from upstairs. I groaned and ran upstairs. I sighed and answered my phone,

"I just ran all the way upstairs to answer so this better be important."

I heard Brian chuckle on the other end and I instantly smiled, "It is actually." He said.

His voice. God.

"Well," I laid on my bed, "What is it?"

"Are you hungry? I was hoping you'd wanna go get a burger or something."

"Yes! I'm starving." I got up and took off my jeans and shirt.

"Great see you at 8:30, love you." he said.

"Love you too." I hung up and put some new clothes on. I went back downstairs and waited while watching Tv. 10 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring and quickly ran to the door.

"Hi!" I said as I opened it wide and smiled. I saw him standing there with his hands in his pocket. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I missed you too" he chuckled and came up to kiss me. I softly kissed back while smiling. I seriously have to stop being in such a hyper mood. He pulled away and smiled, "lets go." He took my hand and led me to his car and opened the passenger door for me. I thanked him and got in.

"So what would you like to drink?" The waiter asked as me and Brian sat at the table looking through the menu.

"I'll have pepsi." I said.

"Same for me please." He responded.

The waiter nodded and walked away. "So I thought we were getting a burger?" I said as I put the menu down and looked at him.

"Well, I wanted to take you out somewhere else." He smiled and held my hand on the table. I looked over to the front door when I heard the little bell ring. My eyes shot wide open when I saw who came in.