Chapter Doz -

I softly placed a wet pad over Derek's cut on his lip and rub the blood off. After the whole fight I took him to the outside bleachers. Samantha and Brian went to the office with the kid.

"What happened?" I said as I looked at him.

He sighed and looked down, "He started saying shit about you..a-and I just got mad."

I paused my movement. I've been bullied my Freshmen year and Sophmore. It stopped a few months ago which is a relief, but the bullying caused me to...self-harm. Obviously, Derek didn't like that even though he's done it himself. Hypocrite.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Same old shit these people say to you." I looked down as he said that.

"Look," he pulled me close by my waist and softly brought my head up, "It doesn't matter what they said. I'll always be here for you." He smiled. I nodded and smiled as I began to wipe the blood again.

When me and Derek came back inside the principle, Mr.Marken, was waiting for us by the door.

"Mr.Smith, Ms.Sandoval please, come to the office with me." He said and walked in, us following behind. As we made it to the office I saw Samantha and Brian sitting down on the two chairs in front of the principle's desk.

"So, lets make this quick." He went to sit down and took some papers out and began signing, "Derek you're suspended. Brian, you'll have detention for the next 2 weeks, same with you, Vanessa. Samantha you're good to go. Sound good?" He asked as Samantha got up, and left.

"Wait, why do I get detention and Samantha doesn't?" I asked.

"You went outside school property, Samantha didn't do anything."

"Sir, it was school bleachers." Derek interrupted.

"Don't care." He gave me and Brian a pink slip, "Understood?"

"Well, what about the kid who got punched?" Brian asked,

"He got detention also. Anymore questions?" Mr.Marken responded. We shook our heads and walked out while Derek stayed.

As we were walking down the hallway Brian pulled me into the guys bathroom,

"Brian what are you doing?! I can't be in here!" I yelled whisper while looking around to see if anyone will come in. This is not okay, I just got detention and I am not looking for another one.

"Shh, baby. I just wanna talk." He said and pulled me closer.

I sighed, "Okay, but come." I pulled him into the big stall, "so, talk about what?" I finally asked.

"What were you and Derek talking about at the bleachers?" He looked me in the eyes.