Chapter Trece -

"Fucking bitch." I mumbled yanking my tied hands, hoping it'll help. I sighed with defeat as my wrists began to burn from so much yanking. I heard the door slowly open and see the teen age boy come in,

"Ugh, what do you want?" I said as I looked at his dark figure slowly closing the door.

"You don't remember me huh?" He laughed. Hold on...that laugh...it sounds like...

"Erin." I spat. The bitch who tricked me back there at the park.

"Hey there darling" he whispered in my ear. I flinched, startled due to the fact I didn't see him coming. I hear his foot steps and soon the lights turn on, making me squint my eyes again, as well as his. Once I got used to the light I saw him perfectly. His hazel eyes, his long-short hair, his stupid smile and his stupid beanie. Ugh.

"So why are you here?" I asked looking at him in the eyes.

"I came to help." He smiled and put his hands on his jean pockets.

I laughed, "You? Help me?" I laughed once again "You got me fucked up, if it wasn't for you and your stupid trick I wouldn't be here. So, what makes you think I'll let you help me?" I don't know what the hell he's on, but I'm certainly not going to let him help.

"I know, and I'm sorry, but dad is pretty scary. But then again, I know how to let you out, and so you wouldn't have to be stuck here." He says while slowly walking to the door. Fuck, but I do wanna get out. What if he's tricking me though? What if he's not? I groaned and sighed,

"Okay, okay! How will you help me? and hold up, dad? he's your dad too?" I replied. He smirked and walked towards me,

"I'm your step brother," he walked behind me, "your dad and my mom met a couple years ago." I felt his hands on my wrist, untying me.

"Wow." I said in shock. He stood up and went in front of me,

"Yeah, yeah, not a big deal anyways,-" I cut him off,

"Not a big deal?! I just found out I have a step brother and you think thats not a big deal?" I yelled.

"Shh! I know, we'll talk about this later, but for now I'm going to need you to not only stay quiet but to also follow me and don't argue with me, got it?"

I sighed and nodded while looking up at him, "Got it."

"Alright, follow me." He walked towards the door, me following behind.