Chapter Tres -

I looked at him blankly. "Um, about the fight obviously." I said, and I was telling the truth.

"Okay, well what happened?" He asked.

"Brian, come on. It doesn't even matter." I replied as I opened the stall door.

"Hold on," he said as he pulled me into his chest by my arm, "It matters to me when I hear some one yell out something and seeing Derek beat him up. What did the guy say Vanessa?"

I sighed again, "I-I don't know." I looked down at my shoes, "Derek said the guy said something really mean about me and he lost it and punched him."

When I looked back up Brian was staring at me, "You're not getting bullied again, are you?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Not since a few months ago when it stopped." He just nodded at my response.

"Well if anything happens or if anyone hurts you, tell me. I'll always protect you." He softly kissed my forehead before finally kissing my lips. When we pulled back I smiled and turned a bit red.

"Let's go back to class dork," I simply said and giggled, Brian chuckled and opened the door.

When I got to 2nd period everyone was looking at me, I've always felt self concious when people stare. I silently gave the teacher the paper and walked to my seat.

After 45 minutes of torture the bell rang and I got out, as I began walking to 3rd period Samantha came up to me,

"What the hell happened to Derek?" she hissed. I looked at her, this bitch is not about to come to me and talk to me like that,

"Obviously, he got expelled dipshit. Now move so I can go to class." I said as I walked past her, I began walking and got pulled into the Janitor's closet. What the hell is up with people pulling me into places?!?

"What in the worl- DEREK? What are you doing here?! You're suppose to be at home!" I said as Derek stood right in front of me. "Sh, just listen. I found out something." I looked at him signaling him to go on, He sighed, "Your dad is coming back."