Chapter Cuatro -

"Woah, what? How do you know? Why are you telling me this now? Who told you?" I slapped his arm, "Tell me!"

"Alright! Alright! but don't hit me" He pouts and rubs his arm.

I roll my eyes, "So?!? Answer!"

"Okay! well when I got out, I went to your house because I always do," I nod, its true, he doesn't like his home very much.

"So when I got there I heard your mom speaking on the phone and she was yelling, then she was like 'you're not coming into this house' and then she hung up."

I leaned my back against the door shocked and slid down as the late bell rang.

"So, my dad, the one who beat me to the point I had to go to the hospital, is coming back? w-why?" This is bullshit. He can't just come back. He's done so much pain to our family and me. Physically. My mom had no idea and I never told her that he used to hit me until the time he hit me too hard and I ended up in the hospital. That was 12 years ago.

Derek sat next to me, "I don't know, but it's alright. I'll sleep over every night if you're scared." He smiles and looks at me.

"Thanks Derek, that means a lot. Are you sure your mom will let you though? I mean she is going to get mad since you got suspended."

He chuckles, "You leave that all to me. Now, go on to class, you don't wanna be late."

I laughed, "I'm already late douche."

I walked out of the closet hoping no one saw. I began running to the girls bathroom when I heard the office door open thinking its Mr.Marken. As I ran I bumped into this girl making us both fall down with a thud.

"Holy shit I am so sorry" She said as she got up and helped me up.

"It's cool, it was my fault." I said as I straightened my shirt.

"I kinda really have to pee" She laughed and ran inside. I simply smiled and walked in behind her.

"What's your name?" I called out as she peed. This is awkard, I know.

"Jamie." She said.

"Cool name."

"Yeah," she flushed and got out. "What's yours?" She walked to the sink and washed her hands,

"Vanessa." I responded, "How come I've never seen you around here?"

"I moved here from California like a week ago."

"ahh, so you're the new kid huh?" I smirked, "You like this school?"

She laughed, "Are you kidding?! This place sucks balls, dude. Teachers are bitches, people are dick heads. I'm pretty sure you're the only cool person I've met so far."

"That bad?" I chuckled,

"Yeah, that bad." she dried her hands. "What's up with you anyways?"

"Issues," I replied while nodding, "Real bad issues"

Jamie just stared at me, "Weirdo." she mumbled enough for me to hear.

"I heard that!" I yelled and threw a towel at her. We laughed, "Maybe you'd want to sit with us at lunch? and by us I mean, Derek, but he got suspended, so just me, Samantha and Brian."

"No way, you're dating that Brian dude right?" she said as she smirked,

"Um, yeah." I smiled, "How'd you know?"

"Everyone is talking about it, I heard you got bullied too, I know what that feels like." she looked down.

As if on cue the bell rung, "Well nice to meet you Vanessa, I'll see you at lunch." Jamie said while she walked out.

So everyone talks about me and Brian dating? I am so confused. This is not my day.

A/N - Yoo waddup, so I'm new at this lol. I'm not a very good writer obvi but I suppose I like writing. Anywhore, if you're reading my story thanks dude, ily.