Not Interested

Kang Hae Na and Lee Su Yeon are bestfriend since kindergarten. Kang Hae Na knows well about her bestfriend who loves 'kpop' while she doesn't like 'kpop'.

However, it doesn't effect their relationship. They are still bestfriends and it seems like there's nothing can separate them.
They always share secrets and spend time together..

                                                         * * * * *

"Hae Na!! Look at this!!! Come quickly!!!"

Su Yeon started to call out for Hae Na who was reading a book in the living room. Hae Na ran to Su Yeon without thinking any further because she thought that something bad happens to her bestfriend since she shouted her name. If Su Yeon wanted to call her, she should not have shouted unless there is something bad happens.

"Su Yeon!! What?! What happen?!"

Hae Na was checking if she hurts or maybe there was a cockroach on the floor because she knows that Su Yeon hates cockroach so much. Every time Su Yeon sees a cockroach, she is going to scream and act like it is the end of the world.

"Hae Na!!!! Yah, look at this magazine!!! BTS's members modelled for Nike's brands!!! Ommo! Look at Rapmon oppa!!! So charming!! I can't!!

Well, it seems like she was just overreacted when seeing BTS. Hae Na was standing there like she was dumbfounded and trying to be patient because of Su Yeon. However.......... She explodes.

"Yah!!! Lee Su Yeon!!!!!!! You want to die?!?! I thought that something bad was happening when you shouted my name!! Geez.. You making me panicked you know that?!

"Hihi... Sorry Hae Na-ah. I was just excited to see BTS. You know that I am a fan of BTS, right?

Hae Na just sighed and nodded.

"Yea. I know. What did you told me last week that you are an army? What's that suppose to mean? Are you joining the military? Wow, you sure are determined.

When Su Yeon heard Hae Na's statement, she laughed.

"Bhahahaha!!! Whaa??? What? Joining the military? Hahhaha!!! No!!!

Hae Na was still puzzled.

"Yah. Kang Hae Na. I can't even kill a cockroach, how can you expect me to join the military?"

"Well. You said that you're an army, right? So, doesn't that mean that you're a soldier?"

"What? No! Well, 'ARMY' stans for BTS's fans. You know, like GOT7's fans are called "IGOT7" while BLACKPINK's fans are called 'BLINK'."

"Owh... Ok. Now I get it. Sorry. I didn't really update about that kinds of stuff."

"What are you? Are you foreigner? You should have known about it. People at our age should have known about 'kpop'. Daaa.. It's trending now. It's all over the internet.

"Yea, yea. Good for you. Thank you for sharing that information."

"Well, if you ever have the slightest feeling of becoming an 'army', like me, just let me know."

"Haha. No thanks. Now, if you're excuse me, let me go back to my reading."

Su Yeon just smiled at her friend's reaction. She knew so well that Hae Na does not like 'kpop'. However, she keeps on telling her about 'kpop' because maybe one day, Hae Na will know that 'kpop' is not as boring as she thinks.

                                                       * * * * *

"Jimin hyung! The manager said that we're going to have a fans meeting next week."

Park Jimin was just finished drinking after practiced the dance moves for their next song.

"Oh really? That's great!! It's been a while since we met army's. Thank you for the news, Jungkook oppa~~"

"Hyung~. I've told you not to tease me with that."

"Haha. It is just so cute and funn.."

"Hyung~~!!"

"Hahaha.. Ok. Ok.."

When Jungkook left the room, Jimin continued to practice again.

                                                      * * * * *

Hahaha.. I believe that everyone remembers when Jungkook asked not to called him 'oppa' right? ^^

By the way, here's a picture of Jiminie and Kookie together~~

That's the end of this chapter. I hope that you guys enjoy it. I'm sorry that the BTS's part was too short. +_+ I will surely try to improve on that. Thank you for reading this. It is my first fanfic so, I was super excited to know that someone actually read this.. 0_0 .. The next chapter (No. Every chapter) is going to take a while to publish cause I have to do some thinking.. haha.. :-)