ARMY

The next day, Kang Hae Na spent the whole day in her house. She was not that type of girl who loves to go outside to have fun.

Mum: "Yobo. Did you see your daughter?"

Dad: "Uh? She's watching television."

Mum: "Hmm.. Doesn't she feels bored? Poor her. I've only seen her hanging around with Su Yeon. But, since Su Yeon went to London to take care of her grandma, she left alone here."

Dad: *sigh* "I know. Gwenchana. She will learn later."

Kang Hae Na was searching informations bout BTS. She had been curious bout them when they were chased by some people after they recognised Jimin. She didn't actually focus on the television.

"What is so special bout them actually? Why did people willing to pushed each other just to take pics of them?"

*scroling*

ABOUT BTS

BTS is a Kpop boy band that consists of seven boys...............................

*still reading*

Their lastest album called 'Love Yourself' or 'Her' has become the greatest hit worldwide. Their song 'DNA' has also become the most popular song in Korea...........

"Ohhhh... So that was the song that he told me about. Wow. I didn't expect their song were this popular. Should I check it or not? Hmmmm.... Why not?"

She went to her room to use her laptop. She searched for 'DNA' on YouTube.

"So this is it. Let's see.... Wow!!! 107m views!!!!! No wonder they were so famous. Ok. Let's see......"

*click*

*Jungkook whistling*

Cheotnune neol arabego dwaesseo
Seorol bulleowassdeon geotcheoreom
Nae hyeolgwan sok DNAga malhaejwo
Naega chaja hemaedeon neoraneun geol

Uri mannameun suhagui gongsik
Jonggyoui yulbeop ujuui seopri
Naege jueojin unmyeongui jeunggeo
Neoneun nae kkumui chulcheo
Take it take it
Neoege naemin nae soneun jeonghaejin sukmyeong

(Chorus)

"Hmm.. Sounds catchy. Well, I admit that it sounds great."

When the MV ended, she searched for other song.

"Well, what do we have here. Oh? It's him! *referring to Jimin's 'Serendipity' *
She clicked it.

Well, I don't think that I need to tell you guys. Jimin wowed her like he wowed us all.

She froze when she watched it. And also after the MV has ended.

"W-well.. This o-one kind of something."

Before she knew it, she had already became one of the ARMYs.

* * * * *

The BTS' members were having lunch together. They were happily chatting with each other except for Jimin and V. However, Jimin did not seem to care.
They went home after they finished their meal. Jimin checked his phone to see if there is any message come in especially Kang Hae Na.

"Hmm... She didn't text me today. Is she busy? Should I text her? What if she's sleeping? Nah. It's 1.00 p.m. now. No way she would be sleeping now. Nevermine then. Maybe she's busy."

Jimin decided not to text her. However,

JIMIN

Annyeong~ :) what chu doin? Sorry if I disturb you.