It wasn't him

Next day.......

FLASHBACK

"Do you perhaps........ have feelings for me?"

"Because right now I'm sure that I have fallen for you."

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Aushh... What should I say to him? Do I like him?! I'm so confused!!!"

Kang Hae Na was lying on her bed while thinking about what has happened yesterday. She did not have enough sleep because she thought of it too much. She still confused about her feelings towards him. Then she thought of all the things that they did together. However when she suddenly remembered about Jimin's MV, her heart beat increased rapidly. Which made her more confused.

"Oh my. Do I like him or do I just admire him?"

Suddenly, Jimin texted her.

JIMIN

Hi~ How are you today?

Kang Hae Na smiled. However, her smile disappeared when her heart beats fast.

Ommo! He texted me! Outoke? Huuu.. Breathe in, breathe out... You can do this Kang Hae Na! Fighting!!

KANG HAE NA

I'm fine. You?

JIMIN

Oh! Haha I'm fine too!! :)

KANG HAE NA

So..... What is it?

* * * * *

KANG HAE NA

So..... What is it?

???? What should I say? *biting his lower lips* hmmm...

JIMIN

I think that it is just because that I've missed you-

''AIGOO!!!! My stomach hurts!!!"

Before he could text back, Jimin suddenly had a stomachache. He left his phone on the table and ran to the toilet.

* * * * *

"Uh? Meet him at the park?"

JIMIN

Meet me at the park where we met yesterday.

"Why should I meet him again? I already met him yesterday. Did he forgot something? Hmm."

KANG HAE NA

Wae? Is there something wrong? Or did you forgot something?

JIMIN

Just come.

??? Is it something bad? Or......

KANG HAE NA's IMAGINATION

Jimin: "Oh Hae Na-ah! You're so fine... You're my angel.... I couldn't wait any longer now. Please Be Mine!!!!!" (Wearing a prince outfit)

Kang Hae Na: "Oh my prince!!! Of course!!" (With a princess tone)

IMAGINATION END

"Aishh!!!!!! Anni anni!! Yah! Pabo yah! Why did you thought of that!! *slapping herself* And what's with the 'Of Course' part??!! Aishh! But.. I do like him.... ANNI ANNI!!! You just admire him!!! You DO NOT LIKE him!!!" *breathe in, breathe out*