Accident

Kang Hae Na and Lee Su Yeon has the opposite behaviour. Kang Hae Na is not as socialise as Su Yeon. Other than Su Yeon, she has no other friend because for her, (well, she has trust issue). She does not like to wear pretty clothes and makeup. Let's say that she is a 'no fun' person.

However, her bestfriend is totally opposite. Su Yeon is a friendly person who likes to make-up and shopping. Although she has many friends, she never forget bout Hae Na (they're bestfriend obviously).

At school, Su Yeon is the famous one. Oh right! I forgot to mention that the similarity between the two of them is that they are both pretty but no one notice Hae Na because, you know, she is not the type of person who dress up for school(she's not that messy though). You can imagine it right? Boys at school always tried to hit on Su Yeon while they will just ignore Hae Na.

Hae Na is used to it because she does not even care. For her, all boys are the same. She has no intention to date anyway until she finds a job.

                                                                                * * * * *

That day, it was Hae Na's birthday. During recess time, Su Yeon planned to take her shopping.

"Hae Na!! Saeng-il chugha e...... I'm planning to take you to the mall. Let's go shopping!!!"

"Thank you for the wish. What? Shopping? You know I don't like shopping. I prefer eating. Let's go to my house and order a pizza. Oh! We can order fried chicken too!! It's better than walking for hours in the mall."

Su Yeon knew that Hae Na would reject her plan but she would not give to persuade her.

"Yah!! Are you insane?! It's your birthday so you must get out from your house and do other things. We can do other things before shopping. Right! Let's go to the movies!! Oh? Hae Na ya? Don't worry. We can go to your house an order pizza some other times. Don't worry bout the budget too cause today it is all on me. Okay? Hae Na-ah~ Please~~~~"

Hae Na knew that she could not reject Su Yeon's request the moment she did her 'puppy face'. At last, she surrendered and agreed.

"Okay, okay. Fine. We will go. But on one condition. Don't you dare put any prank on me. I know it's my birthday, but please don't. You got it?"

"Well, it's your birthday...."

"Su Yeon-ah!!!"

"Fine. I won't do it."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"You know I won't forgive you if...."

"I said I promise okay? Besides, I never broken my promises before."

"Liar."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you're. I still remember that time when you use my shoes and...."

"Okay! Okay. Yah. That time was different. It was urgent. Okay this time I'm serious."

"Hihi.. thanks..."

Hae Na relieved. It was because she hates pranks. Okay. She does not hate all of them. Just the scary one. But who knows what kinds of prank did Su Yeon put up with. Better to play it safe.

SU YEON

Min Jae. Cancel the prank. Quickly throw away all the dolls in Hae Na's desk before she comes.

MIN JAE

What? You're joking right?

SU YEON