Bias

After a while, Su Yeon and Namjoon soon felt more comfortable around each other. As they talked, Namjoon could help put kept on thinking that Su Yeon's face is familiar to him.

Why do I feel like I've seen her before? Who is she? How can she recognised me just by hearing my voice? Wait a minute. Is she? No way. If she does, she wouldn't talk calmly to me now.

"Su Yeon."

"Yes?"

"Have we meet before? It's because that I think that I've seen you before."

"We did! That day, I attended BTS fansign-" *realising what she just said then turned around slowly and cursed herself.*

Dammit Su Yeon you idiot! Now he would think that I'm just taking advantage to meet him!

However,

"Hahahahah!!!!"

Wha??! Why is he laughing?

"Yah. What's so funny?"

"Haha. No. It's just that you really surprise me. Wow. I never thought that you really are Army. Even my own cousins couldn't keep calm when seeing me cause yeah they always asked me about the members. Wait a sec. Hmm.. Are you really an Army?"

What?! How dare he said like that! I'm the most... No. One of the most loyal Army!

"Hah. You don't believe me don't you?"

"Why would I?"

"Yah. I'm really are a fan of BTS of should I say 'die-hard' fan."

"Listen. Everytime I meet Army, they don't just sit down there you know. Army would come and greet us and asked for our pictures and so on. But you? You didn't even touch a single topic about BTS and yet here you are claiming that you're so called 'a die-hard fan' ."

Actually, Namjoon already believe that she is an Army but he was just having fun messing her. Because she was a really huge fan of BTS, so that kind of statement made her a little sensitive.

What?! He's joking right?

"Yah. I told you I am an Army, ok?"

"Then prove it."

Namjoon, I really love you but I'm sorry, this time you really pissing me off.

"Sure! No problem. I'll tell you everything I know about BTS."

Namjoon did a 'Go ahead' gesture with his hand.

"Ok. First of all, the eldest member is Jin. The youngest is Jungkook. Then....."

She started to describe about the members one by one. She talked about what they like or dislike, what their hobby, talents, anything about the members. She was so excited as she continued to talk about her favourite boy band group. Namjoon was just sitting there, smiling. He smiled because the way Su Yeon talked happily about them somehow made him happy inside.

Wow. She is really into us. Look at the way she described. Aigoo so cute!!

But for him, the idea of Su Yeon loves all of them equally made him feels upset?

Yah! She's a fan for God's sake. Of course she loves all of the members. What do you expect?

"And those are all the evidence that I had to prove that I'm a big fan of BTS, a.k.a Army. Any question?"

"Hmm. Then, how about you do the 'DNA' part. If you an Army, you should know that right? Last part which is Hoseok's part."

"Hoh! Easy! I'll show you how it's done."

"Okay. On the count of 3. 1,2,3!"

"DNA~~"

Su Yeon tried to copy what Jhope did in the MV...............which was not the same at all and ended up looking funny. However, Namjoon claimed the other way around.

"Hahahaha!! Yah... That was totally accurate!"

OMG!! Did you see her facial expression when she did the 'DNA' part? So damn cute! I can't- *trying his best not to pinch Su Yeon's cute cheeks.*

"Thank you. I told that it was easy. *showing her 'proud' face by moving her eyebrows up and down repeatly* Anymore question?"

Hmm.. Oh right! I should ask her that!

"Last question."

"Go ahead."

"Who is your bias?"

Oh s**t.

* * * * *

LEE SU YEON(******phone number*****)

"Well, at least I have her phone number."

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Come in..."

"Hyung~ Aww.. Why do you suddenly mad at me?" *doing his cute face*

"Yah. Go away. I want to sleep."

"Hyung~"

"Ishh.."

"Hyung!"

BUBB!

He threw a pillow at Namjoon.

"Yah!"

Namjoon finally sat up and faced him. He scanned him from his head down to his feet.

"Aish. Why though?" *did not satisfy*

"Yah. Why do you scanned me up and down?!"

"Haish! It can't be true!"

Namjoon was still frustrated at Su Yeon's answer on who is her bias.

FLASHBACK

"Seriously?! Why him though!?"

"Yah. What the problem if he is my bias?"

The problem is I'm cooler than him! You should pick me instead! Opps.. He said it. =)

"W-well it's j-just that. Nah. Just Asking."

Sorry Namjoon!! You're my only bias and I'm dying to say it but I'm just too embarrasse!! Please forgive me!! Hwuahh!! X"(

"He's handsome too."

Whaa?! Yah! I'm more handsome!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Nnnoooo!!!! Huhuhu...

"Aww hyung. Are you sad?"

Namjoon glared at him.

How the hell she picked him over me!! *literally crying in his mind*

Out of the sudden...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! YAH! STOP IT!!!"

He tickled him.

"Yah!! Hoseok!!!! Get out of my room before I kill ya!!!"

Namjoon was super jealous of Hoseok right now just because Su Yeon claimed that Hoseok is her ultimate bias.
Well done Su Yeon-ah ;).

* * * * *

Hi guys! I'm sorry if what I've written sounds weird because I'm seriously sleepy right now but I already set up my mind that I must finish this chapter before I go to bed. And... That's it! Hope you enjoy! Goodnight my beloved readers! I can't wait to continue tommorow. Love yaa!!!

#dovotencomment #dofollow #thankyou. :)