Summer

Summer was near. All students in their school were busy planning what they wanted to do during the holiday.

"Ok class!!! Listen up!! During the school holiday, try to stay out of trouble. Be safe. I know that you kids want to enjoy yourself but stay safe. Understand?! Oh! And don't forget bout your homework!"

"Dae!!!!"

KRINGGG!!!!

"Woooo!!!!"

"Yea!!!!"

"Summer is coming baby!!!"

When the bell rang, all the students cheered joyfully because it means that class was over and holiday was starting.

"Hae Na-ah. What do you want to do? Oh! I'm so excited!!! I already planned many activities for this summer!!!"

"Hi there pretty. (Referring to Lee Su Yeon). What do you do this holiday? I want to go to the movies tonight. Do you want to join?"

Obviously, being one of the most popular and prettiest girl in school, boys would likely to ask Lee Su Yeon out. Just now, a boy named Minho, who was also one of the most popular boy in school, was asking her out without even care about Kang Hae Na who was just standing there.

Nevermine. It was always been like this. Su Yeon is the popular one and I'm the one who is abandoned.

"Excuse me? Hell no. I already had my own plans for tonight. Why don't you just go and ask your girlfriend. Oppss! Did I said girlfriend? I mean girlfriend'S'!!!!!!!"

"What?! Oh No you didn't--?!"

"I JUST DID!"

"Hmmph!! Fine! You're gonna be sorry for this Su Yeon!"

"Sorry not sorry."

Minho walked away with an angry face. Hae Na was bewildered with what she saw.

"Waa.. Daebak!! You're so cool Su Yeon-ah!!"

"Haha! He deserved it. I'm starting to feel pity towards her girlfriends though."

"Yea. Me too."

"Well, it's their choice so WHATEVER! Hahaha!! Let's not talk bout him anymore."

"Right."

"So, bout my plan, OUR plan, we're going to watch movies tonight..."

Lee Su Yeon started to tell all the activities that she planned for them. Kang Hae Na can't help but to agree to her bestfriend's 'holiday schedule'.

"So, what do you think? It's going to be fun, right?"

"Ahaha.. *fake laugh* Sure! It's going to be... awesome."

Geez!! That is too much of activities!! I hope I'll survive this summer.

"Great! Tonight. Movies. 8.p.m. I'll pick you up, ok!"

"O-ok."

                                                       * * * * *

Manager: "Ok boys! Listen up."

All of the BTS members stopped practicing and started to gathered near their manager.

Manager: "It's seems that summer is near and it's holiday now, so I'm going to let you guys rest for a while. But I'm sorry to say that you can't go home just yet because some of you haven't finished with your photo shoot. After two weeks, then you can go home.*smiling*

Rapmon: "Really?"

Manager: *nod* "But remember! You must be careful. Understood?"

All: "Dae!!"